18

Thursday
11:26 am*

I am with Sohee and Minhee. We are at our classroom, talking. But there I was, chatting with Jinsung.

"Why is Lim Eunsoo smiling?" Minhee asked, peeking through my phone. "Oh, I see. Chatting with Jung Jinsung. I see."

"I'm throwing away EunSung. New ship! EunJin, that's that!" Sohee cheered.

"Why are you chatting with him? You have plans together?" Minhee asked, I nodded. "What's y'alls plan?"

"We're going out tonight, but we're only watching the sky nothing else."

"No 'I Love You's or anything?" I nodded. "That sucks."

"Why?" I asked, eyes still looking at the screen.

"Because y'all ain't a thing and he's already taking you out?"

"Maybe it's just a friendly date? Duh." Minhee rolled his eyes.

8:44 pm*

I arrived at the park, where we will be watching the sky tonight. I saw Jinsung laying a mat down on the grass then sat down on it.

I ran to him, as a smile curved up my lips. Sitting down beside him, I hugged him. "Hi!"

"You don't have homework to do, right?" He asked.

"Nope. I already finished everything at the library."

"So we'll be staying here for a few hours." I nodded.

I looked up the sky. "The moon's bright tonight."

"Yeah, it is."

We hung out, and chatted about studies.

11:47 pm*

Venus shone the brightest in the sky tonight. It was ethereal.

Jinsung and I looked at the stars and the bright planet. "This is beautiful."

"Yes, it is beautiful."

I went to the park to get things off my head, to unwind. I know it's pretty late at night to go out.

I sat down on a nearby bench. I looked up to the sky, seeing a bright planet shining.

I looked around to see a couple sitting on the grass joking around as they watched the sky, but something about it caught my attention, the girl had a resemblance to Eunsoo.

Who is she with?

I walked closer to the couple, and managed to do so without getting their attention.

I am close to them, yet still far.

It is her, Eunsoo. She was with Jinsung.

He felt jealous, but he didn't want her to have more reasons to not forgive him.

I was still watching them from afar. They were still watching the sky.

Minutes of watching, the two fixed everything up, bud their goodbyes and left.

Now's the chance.

I ran to her, taking her by the wrist.

She turned around. "What do you want?"

"I wanted to apologize."

She stood there, crossing her arms. "I'm listening. Go on."

"Eunsoo, I'm very sorry for... the argument I was involved in. I didn't really want to be in one, but I was selfish. Selfish that I hurted someone just to be with someone I love, which is you. I really am sorry for it. And I- "

"Okay fine. I get your point. You want to apologize, because you got into the argument and you only did that because you wanted Doyum to get out of your way so you can have me all to yourself?"

I nodded.

"Okay. Forgiven." I smiled widely, thanking her.

12:36 am*

I was still there with Sunghoon. We're currently sitting under the stars.

We chatted for a while, but turned somehow awkward.

He was looking up to the sky. "You know..." I looked at him, a questioning look on my face. "If love were stars, I'd give you the whole universe."

"Why?"

"Because I truly love you. Isn't it obvious?"

"Oh...okay"

"It's getting late. Let me take you home?" He asked.

"Sure... I guess."

We arrived in front of our place. "Thanks."

"No. I should thank you. I'm sorry again." He paused. "I should take my leave now. Bye."

He walked home. A waved him a goodbye as he walked away.

I laid down on my bed getting ready to sleep.

"I love you, Eunsoo."

"I think I'm starting to like you, Sunghoon."

"Sweet dreams." They both said, before they closed their eyes and drifted to sleep.