Nerdy to Hottie

Colby Winters used to be a geek before. He always walked to class and cafeteria all by himself. No one noticed him because he didn't want to socialize with others. He liked to be alone. He chose to be an outcast.

Despite of being a nerd and behind those geeky glasses, he's a good-looking guy and extremely hot that no one knows. It's just his big-rimmed glasses that made him look like a future mad scientist. Plus he also wore an oversize-shirt and loose pants to complete the nerdy outfit.

He was just a sophomore when the high school's chic, Addison Davis, transferred to his school. She's hot, pretty and gorgeous. She even has those perfect curves which made every girl inside the campus jealous and wish of. Turns out, she's a bitch.

She 'fake-dated' Colby for three months. And after she broke his heart, she started to bully him with the help of her so-called boyfriend, Max Russell, the popular jock in his school.

Colby just let those shitty people bully him for whole effin' school year!

That was Colby's life two years ago. He got so tired being bullied that's why he decided to change himself.

After two years, the new Colby is back and ready to take down all the 'Rulers' of Rover's High. He's got a plan to take revenge to those who bullied him and broke his heart, specially dear Addison.

Is he going to win this game? Or someone else will make his heart beat again?