Chapter 4 - Painting All My Regrets

***Addison's POV***

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"His name is Colby Winters."

My mind is still repeating these words on and on as I stare on the blank canvas in front of me. The Art Class has started for like five minutes ago and my mind still can't process completely. After a brief introduction, our art professor told us that we need to draw some fascinating memories we had on vacation and hell I almost forgot all of the things I did these past two months. Those words from Laura also sink in to my brain so how can I focus right now?

My classmates are busy sketching and mixing paints and here I am facing the neat canvas while my brain is repeating the 'His name is Colby Winters'  words.

After my brain just finished those words, someone knocked on the door. Slowly, the door opens and a guy came in.

"I'm sorry I'm late sir." the guy said with a low husky voice.

I can't see his face properly because all I can see is the guy's mohawk hair in front of me.

Stupid ass.

"It's alright. Lucky you it is first day. But once you arrived late again I won't think twice to give you detention. Am I clear mister.." Professor Eleison paused for a while and looked at his clipboard. "Mister Colby Winters."

Mister whaaat?! Am I hearing the right name?!

"Yes sir." he said.

Stupid mohawk guy! I can't see if that's the Colby I know! Your very stupid hair is such a destruction! What a great silly view!

"Alright you can take the last available seat next to Miss Bradley." pointed professor.

He looked at the direction where Mr. Eleison is pointing at and walked.

It's like the time goes slow as he's nearing me. His face has changed. A lot.

He's so handsome I almost forgot what he looked like before. He can't be him. He can't be the Colby I used to date before. He can't be my ex.

Well, I can't count him as my ex because that was just a fake-date. I just used him. I didn't love him.

His muscles reflex as he walk. Forgive me father but I can't look away on his body. He's so well built.

Oh jeez I need to stop! I should act like I have no feelings for him. Well I don't.

He sat between Trina Bradley and this stupid mohawk guy I don't even know his name in front of me. Fuck. I should've not exchanged seats with this guy a while ago.

I watched Colby as he sat on his seat.

"Mr. Winters, today's art is about your vacation. So all you need to do is to recall the memories you've had." Mr. Eleison explained to Colby.

Colby just nodded as a response.

Once the professor returned to his table, Colby grabbed the pencil and started to sketch.

Wow. He surely had a great vacation.

Alright Addi, you need to stop staring at him. Just ignore him and you'll be able to start your artwork.

Crap. I haven't started a single sketch yet. But I won't be able to draw because that guy caught all of my attention!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~