Aileeh

A 15 minute trek through town later, Hopestons Highs glass doors and glowing blue light loomed in front of me like a glass and smooth white metal mansion.

I  sighed, I didnt hate school or anything, but sometimes being chipped sounded like a much more pleasant option.

A strange sense of familiarity washed over me as I took in the usual seen. Clusters of girls whispering and giiggling, A couple of boys staring at them, 2 serious make out sessions and a breathless girl fumbling for her books, scattered over the marble floor. 

A pair of arms wrapped around my neck as a soft weight pressed onto my back,  making me gasp. I heard giggles and turned to see my best friend Aileeh looking at me, holding her belly as she laughed.

"I so scared you" Aileeh laughs, clearly proud of herself.

"Oh well, we aren't all perfect I suppose" I say with a sly smile.

"Of course you are, now come on, I have something to show you!'

"Impatient much?' I mumble

"Heard that."

Our light blue blouses and soft cotton skirts are a part of our uniform, annoying, yet they are shaping, making us look slimmer. She wraps her dark beige arms around my neck giggling the whole time.

I smile and think to myself, how was I blessed with such a kind, beautiful babe as my best friend? Taking my arm she led me down the hall towards our lockers, I laugh at her enthusiasm.

"Why are you so happy today?" I ask smiling.

"you'll see...." she replies eagerly.

I groan in annoyance. This had a 60% chance of being a bad thing.

Her caramel hair was streaming down her back like silk, Shining is the white/blue light of the Solars on the ceiling.  

Once we had reached our lockers, she pressed her thump to the security scan pad or ssp as they are more commonly called. The door popped open immediately. She snatched up her clear pad, a phone that basically looked like a piece of glass about the size of your hand. She opened it up and logged onto her blog page, shoving her clear pad into my face.  

I took it from her hands and studied the screen and burst out in giggles.

The picture on the screen was of the planets biggest slut, a complete bitch, Connor Lindane. She was a sleazy lil thing who always got her way. She was the same age as Aileeh and I and was our worst enemy. Let's just say she really sleeps around.

Our first class was French. SOFSC or Sir Orlando Francis Surpenal class. As far as I no he's some random French guy who gave our school a bunch of cash so we gave him the honor of naming a class after him. We liked to call the class, Save Our Fucking Souls Class as it was complete hell.

And that's just what broke loose.

XxXxXx

Look I no its short and boring but I'm getting there! Plus, I'm reallyyy tired so I will add more later.

Luv yas❤