8

Today is the second day they do a concert in Tokyo, Japan.

"Jungkook is crying again? Lol ... he looks like a baby.." Says Seokjin. At the last concert today, Jungkook is crying again like yesterday. Jimin wants to go towards Jungkook but he didn't dare because he was afraid if Jungkook was still angry with him about yesterday. Every performance they did today, Jungkook didn't talk to Jimin at all.

"Na-na-na-na-na-na Na-na-na-na-na-na-na"

"Goodbye everyone! Thank you,Tokyo! See you at the next concert! I love you! Borahae!"

All BTS members came down from the stage and gave all the singing equipment to the workers who have tried to make their concert perfect.

"Wait! There are fireworks! Hoseok" screams as he jumps around like a rabbit. "Wahhh!!!" BTS, the Big Hit workers and all the ARMYs at the concert were amazed and happy to see the colorful fireworks. "Wow ...." Jungkook's eyes didn't pass the view of the fireworks. "Jimin, go, this is the right time for you to apologize to him and make his dream come true." Namjoon gives words of encouragement to Jimin so that he can do it well.

Jimin nodded.

"The fireworks are very beautiful ..."

"It's beautiful, right?"

Jungkook was surprised to see Jimin who was next to him. After Jimin watched the fireworks, he looked at Jungkook's face. Jungkook just kept quiet like before.

"Jungkook ..."

Jimin held both Jungkook's hands and rubbed them gently. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry for everything I did to you. I regret what I have done all this time ... I have hurt your heart, I  hurt you, I just used you like my toy... but now, those things are gone. I want to be the new Jimin for you. I realize that I have lost a very precious thing in this world, which is you. You are too precious to me. You are like a diamond to me. Only I'm the one who don't realize it .. I'm stupid .. I'm very stupid ... I want to apologize to you. I really want to apologize to you. Please, forgive me..." Jimin pleaded until he cried in front of him.

Jungkook saw his friends who were behind Jimin. They all whispered, "Just forgive him." Jungkook looked back at Jimin who was pleading while crying. Jungkook smiled. He was sure that Jimin was really sorry. 

"Hyung..."

Jimin raised his head and looked at Jungkook.

"I forgive you."

"Re-really..?"

Jungkook nodded and opened both his hands. "Hug?" Jimin's lips trembled to make a smile. He moved his body and hug Jungkook tightly. They both cried for joy after weeks of not seeing each other.

"So that means, we can be together again?" Jimin asked. Jungkook thinked then shook his head and hugged his body. "Why?! We have reconciled but why..." Jimin asked with a disappointed voice.

"If he wants to be together as a married couple, of course I want it. But if he wants as.... duh... I'm tired of being a boyfriend only..." Jungkook muttered in his heart. Jimin laughed at what Jungkook was whispering to himself. Jimin already knew what Jungkook wanted. He knelt down in front of the younger and took something out of his pants pocket. The younger was surprised to see Jimin who was kneeling in front of him. Jimin took out a small red box from his pocket then, he took out a ring from the small red box and....

"Will you marry me, Jeon Jungkook?"