Chapter 23 . you like it ?

" Jisoo pov ..

   " finally we finish our performance .. and guess what ?? we did it we slayed it we get the 1st place .. our friends are there cheering shouting there lungs out .. we walk to the back stage to see our friends ..

" Damn , unnie we slayed it .." lisa said happily

" you guys did a good job .." chae said running towards me and hug me tight i laugh ..

" yeah unnie your pretty cool out there .." lisa added ..

" it was crazy .." i said laughing .. and there goes our friend running to us ..

" pretty crazy .." lisa and seulgi said and high five each other ..

" damn you guys are so hot .. did you see the audience they goes wild .." yeri said

" im speechless you both slayed it oh my god that was hella hot i might fall for you jis .." irene said playfully earning a smack from jennie that make us all laugh ..

" oh looks like i have feeling that someone like it so much .. she even recorded it .." seulgi said wiggling her brow to jennie .. so she like it huh i smirk ..

" i didn't know you had it in you jis .." irene said smirking that making me blush ..

" my friends and i decided to celebrate our victory .. i asked suho oppa and jin oppa to join us but they said that they will do something they told us to enjoy ..

" were going to our resort to celebrate beside we had an agreement that we will hang out on weekend .. tomorrow is weekend so no classes and were free to enjoy the whole night

" but jin oppa told me to bring my body guards just in case so my friends are teasing me about being rich kid .. were now at the resort and settle our thing in our signed rooms .. 

" every room are two people so me and chae . lisa and jennie and irene and seulgi and last yeri and nayeon ..

" were now enjoying ourselves in the pool everyone are wearing swimsuits with drinks and snack we played games too

" i got tired on swimming so i got out of the pool and decided to take a seat beside jennie she didn't join us in the pool she said she want to relax her self ..

" hey .." i said taking a drink

" uhm hi .." she said not looking at me

" are you having fun here ?? why don't you join the other ?? " i ask

" yeah im fine .. im just not in the mood to swim maybe later .."  she said ..

" hmm i see .. " so why are you avoiding me again..? " i ask

" i am not .." she said

" yes you are "

" im not ..

" you are ..

" i said im not ok.. you know what i'll just go to our room .." she said ..

" she stand up from her seat and walk away from me .. what is her problem tsk .. i follow her she didn't notice .. she open the door and before she slam it close push it open again ..

" argh ! what do you want .." she said

" wrong move kim .." i said she take a step back

" did i told you to not avoid me again .." i added

" im not avoiding you jisoo .." she said

" but your doing it it jen .. your avoiding me everytime you see me .." i said closing the gap between us ..

"  i--i just hmm just i don't know .." she said stutter a bit

" did i tell you last time that i will punish you right .." i said lifting her chin to make her look at me ..

" what do you want .." she said

" i thought your the badass but why your nervous around me ? " i ask ..

" i uhm .." i cut her off

" you know what mandu i don't know why im being like this .. what did you to me to make me like this why im feeling this .." i said looking in her eyes

"  i didn't do anything .." she said

"  do you like it ?? " i ask

" like what ?? " she ask back

" my performance .. you like it ?? " i said

" hmm its fine i guess .." she said ..

" you guess ?? why jen ?? .." i said leaning close to her until our gap is just an inch apart

" uhm chu what are you doing ?? " she said nervously i smirk and she gulp hard  i lean closer my lips touches her neck she stiffened in the contact

" tell me jen do you fell the same ?? do you feel what i feel " ?? i ask but my eyes widen when she switch our position she grab me by the waist and pin me in the wall now its my turn to gulp ..

" wrong move jichu you should've done that .. don't play with me and your asking me if i feel what you feel ..my answer is no .. cause i like you chu .. no erase that i love you since were a kid .." she said leaning to me ..

" but ..--- " i was cut off on what im going to say

" shut up chu .. you didn't know anything .." she said and kiss my cheek my breath hitch her lips travel down to my neck .. this time im the one who's nervous  ..

" i didn't say a thing i froze on the spot when she suck on my neck and found my sweet spot .. i got weak on her touch i didn't notice that im already holding on her shoulder for support .. i know she's gonna leave a mark on my neck .. i can't even push her to stop i feel weak there is a part of me that saying that i want more ..

" shit what i got my self into !!!

---------------