wished I were heather.

"it was sakura's season, yet he chooses a heather"
-

I ran off as fast as i can on my department's hallway as the school bell rang, I didn't hesitate to look back on those people I bumped to. I'll be having another enemies again.

"3 minutes late Ms. Inoue" our professor stated as I reach my classroom still chasing my breathing. my classmates gazes are on me, while my professor is standing in front of me now waiting for me to finally catch my proper breathing.

"I'm sorry prof, this won't happen again" I stated. I already said that multiple times, and I'm sure our prof is tired of hearing that.

"I already heard that million times Ms. Inoue would you mind accomplishing that?" he sarcastically asked. he gestured me to sit on my chair, and I did what he wants me to do so.

I keep turning my head searching when "gray's absent" a voice besides me stated— sasha, my bestfriend who knows who i'm looking for.

"really? that's the first time. is he sick?" I asked. our professor is still tackling, while me and sasha are talking while gazes in-front.

"i'm not his mother nor his assistant, sakura" sasha stated as she jot-down what our professor wrote on the white board— it's calculus period now, and I can't focus not because gray isn't here but because I hate calculus, big time. I was busy jotting down what on earth my professor's writing in the board when a guy shows up in front of the door.

"congratulations Ms. Inoue, you have your new partner on being late. Good morning Mr. Seb" our professor stated. I don't know what to feel right now— should I feel happy because he associate me with gray or sad because it's negative? I kept my eyes on gray, hot.

"I'm sorry prof, something urgent came up. this will never happen again" he stated. our professor didn't answer but he gestured gray to sit down and he did so, while our prof continued his discussion.

Gray seb, the guy I like since 8th grade— and now we're on senior year, I still like him. he knows that I like him, but we barely talk although we're classmates since then. I know he like someone but I don't know who, since Gray hides it. Gray is the type of guy who gets much attention from girls— most followed guy in our university. he's low-key a boyfriend material, smart, Talented and Alethic.

"that's the first time" I stated when gray sat besides me on the left side, sasha's on the right side. He didn't looked at me and he continues to take his notes inside his bag. "Hello, Good morning" I stated again, slightly waving my hands.

"you heard me right? something urgent came up. I think you don't have the rights to know it anymore, even the teacher didn't asked for it. aren't you happy that I didn't saw your chasing breath face in-front of the door? now if you don't mind let's focus on our lesson. Good morning" My jaw dropped, not because he said those mean words but because that's the first he answered me an almost paragraph. ugh my heart is happy.

"stupid" I heard sasha whispered. time flies by and sasha and I are currently walking to the cafeteria, a lot of students are on a hurry to reach the cafeteria. "what is happening? everyone is hungry?" I asked out of nowhere.

"Clara confessed" a girl shouted when we reach the cafeteria— there was a lot of students, inside a circle of crowded people a familiar group on their usual spot and a beautiful petite girl— The new girl in town. she was standing in-front of gray, she's smiling genuinely while he wasn't paying attention— or maybe he was. "I like you" The girl state again, she stated it almost twice since I got here. a small smile was carved on gray's lips, he stands up. He's in-front of the girl. "I know" I read what he says, he softly pat the head of the girl and left. his friends walked with him, the girl was hugged by her friends while she was laughing in-love.