I do

I was in my room sitting there, staring at the ring Namjoon put on my finger. He put it on even tho I didn't answer him. I was on the verge of crying my eyes out, but when a knock on the door came up and made me get out of my train of thoughts. I forced my self off my bed and answered the door.

Mads. The only girl who was there for me when my dad died. The only girl I needed when I need a shoulder to cry on. The only girl who know me better then anyone, even my own mother. The only girl who is my only best friend.

I hugged her tight she could see I was in pain be because, she hugged me back. The tears. They started to come out and fast. We both stood there for bit, till I finally calmed down and finally let her in. We walked to my bed, silence, nothing but silence in the room. I guess she was also shocked, I wouldn't be surprised she was fist to get purposed. She had her eyes on the her ring, her ring that fit like a glove, her ring that Yoongi had in his pocket, her ring that was plane and simple, but if you looked at mine. It looks like I'm already married, mine is big, fits like a glove, and my father's favorite color. I hate it how it's fits, how it's my father's favorite color, everything. I want to die...

Then Mads broke the silent in the room.

"I said I do.." she spoke softly but loud enough for me to hear her.

I stared at her for a few seconds, "why?" I asked.

"Come on Y/n, you know my family. They would've put shame on me if I didn't, they would've said I made a 'big mistake for not saying yes.'" She claimed, "besides you don't have siblings like me, they all did the same thing for my family. You don't have siblings who say you should be happy, blessed that you live in this family." She continued and sighed heavily.

I looked down. She was right, I didn't have siblings like her, I don't even have a father, just this castle, maids, Jay and my mother. She has her whole family, but she still lives a hard life too. I wish I got to know this in a different way, not this way. I looked at her.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know Mads..." I said

"No Y/n it's not your fault, it's mine. I should've lashed out at you, I'm sorry" she said and hugged me. I hugged her back.

"We better get back there be for our mothers comes for our heads" I said.

She nodded and got off the bed and walked to the door, she looked back at me. I was standing in the big mirror, looking at myself. She know I needed a few more minuets before leaving so, she left me with my thoughts.

I stood there looking at myself for a long time. I was asking myself so many questions like, 'should I say I do?' or ' is my mother right about our family?' My mind was racing I couldn't even keep up with myself. Then I decided, I took a big deep breath and exhaled, then went to the door.

I walked down the halls and started at the floor. When I looked saw the bright lights on the ground, I looked up and saw everyone staring at me. I looked at every on then Namjoon, who was looking at me. I walked up to him as I was he held out his hand for me. When I reached him I stopped in front of him and looked at his he and then him.

"Did you have enough time to think?" He asked

I nodded

"And?" He asked,looked at me then at his hand.

I looked at his then my hand, then at him. I was still thinking then slowly put my hand in his.

"I do" I said

"I do" I said

I looked at him and saw he was smiling at me. He brought it to his kissed my hand then pulled it making me move towards him. He wrapped his free hand around my waist and kissed my lips. I was in shock but I kissed him back. Tbh his lips where soft and fluffy, and I didn't want to stop kissing him. He pulled back I was kinda upset but I didn't show it. Then I looked at the crowd and saw smiled and grins manly a grin on my mother's face. I looked down and hid my face in my hands.

Then applause and cherrs from the crowd, a lot of praise from my mother.

"I'm soooooooo happy for you my daughter" she said hung me and kissing my cheeks. "Let me see the ring" she said taking my hand with the ring.

I smiled and looked up and saw Mads with her family, smiles and compliments to her. Her face had a smile on it, her family was giving her praises for her choose to marry Yoongi. Speaking of Yoongi where is he, I looked around then found him with Namjoon and both of their mother's. Looked like they where getting the same treatment as Mads and I. I giggled to myself.

"Ok?" My mother said
"What, sorry mother" I said
She sighs, "I said you marriage will be in a few weeks" she said.
"What?!?! What do you mean in a few weeks?" I was confused, scarf, and angry at the same time.
"Y/n, please" she said, "I saw how your face how you wished he didn't stop kissing you" she said

My face was now red, "mm-mother!?" I said hiding my face with my hands.

"What us going on here" Namjoon asked as he approached us.

"Oh, we where just talking about how Y/n loved kissing you" I mother giggled

"I didn't say that" I said

"So you don't love me kissing you?" Namjoon asked

"I didn't say that either" I said

"Then what are you saying?" Mother asked

"I-ummm-uhggggggg!" I walked away.