Chapter One.

Well guys, this is my second story. No worries, I'll keep uploading My Fairy Boy because that is my first piority. So this story I wish will be better than the first one. So thanks all for reading it.

Now, I give you....THE STORY.

It's night, Chelsea looks out the window from her room. The 'night devil' wander around the neighbourhood. It's their hunting time. They usually come out at night to find their prey.

To human they look just like human. Attractive even. But Chelsea is not pure human. She is a half breed. Half human and half angel. Her mom is human and her dad is angel. And that makes her stronger than the humans and enough to kill the night devils.

Using her white vision, she can see the true self of the 'night devil'. The night devil was once human but because they make deal with the Satan, they turned devil. They soul cannot be decent to Heaven nor Hell.

Flesh has long left their body, but some still half hanging to the bones. The flesh on their body have rotten. Hundred and thousand of razor sharp teeth that will tear your flesh apart in just a second. Their finger is a knife that can cut off your hand. And what more to say they smell terribly disgusting. But unless you're not pure human or else they look and smell just find to you.

At first, there is just a group of night devil. Ten numbers max. But they hunt and feed on human. It's their attractiveness that attracts human. To hunt human, what they had to do is to bite them. It's like vampire but they don't give pleasure but pain to human. Although it's painful but human can't scream. It's because they release venom that harm their vocal cords. And if the human didn't die after the feeding they turn into one of them. But if they die, it will disapear in five minutes.

The 'night devil' move swiftly around the neighbourhood but soon gone in her sight. They find no human wandering on the streets so they're off to the next feeding land. They still dare not to break into houses because human house is one of the place they cannot really get in. They get weak if they go in and their true colors will show. Only at that time, human is capable of killing them. But the longer the night devil remain in earth, the stronger they get. So they will get in someday. It's just the matter of time.

It's been a long day. Chelsea and her boyfriend- Chase has just come back from one of the night devils caves. Her boyfriend is also not human. But he is not a half breed. He is a pure angel. And that makes him stonger. They also have some friend that are none human. Werewolves and angel hybreed or pure.

They found out that there is two night devil living there. They went hunting them down. Although they won the fight but Chelsea got slash on her left shoulder by her carelessness and it lead to her arguing with Chase.

Can you quit the job please. It's too dangerous for you. If it wasn't me at the very hour you'll be.... Chase cry infront of her during the car ride. She can't forget what Chase said to her. But can I really quit the job? She thought. The night devils is getting more and stonger each day. It's not her time to quit yet.

Not that Chase is blaming her but he blames himself that he did not protect her. He keep asking her to quit this job but she refuse. He is worried that one day he will not save her on time. And she will be gone. But Chelsea always have the passion for the humans. She care for them. And she'll not stop fighting for them. Not until her last breath.

Walk away from the window. Chelsea find herself looking at the family picture. How she wish her parents were here. They would always know what to do. Her parents died in doing this job. It's the saddest moment of her life. She break down for three whole day after the funeral. Not able to put herself together. But that was the past. She has see through it amd get over it. She is stronger now. She has make up her mind.

She, Chelsea Gonzela Cortez. will fight for the human.

----------------------------------------------------------

How is it? Does it seems intersting? It just a sneak peak you can say. Will I don't know how fast will I update this story but stay tune. Comment amd vote to let me know. Love you all.. XOXO.