Chapter Two

It's nearly twelve in the afternoon. Chelsea finally gain the courage to called Chase to tell him her final decision.

She dial Chase cellphone and waited for him to pick up the phone. Just a moment Chase picked up the phone. Not letting him say anything, she speak her mind out first.

''Chase, I want to tell you that I've make up my mind. I still want to fight for them. I wish you could support me. Your support means alot to me.'' Chelsea said with worried in her tone.

Chase sigh. He know this coming.

''Well love, if this is your decision. I cannot interfere but at least let me train you. In that case, you'll be stronger and I will be less worried about you.'' Infact, Chase will never stop worrying about her. This is just to makes her stonger.

''Sure babe. Thanks for letting me do what I wanna do. I know I might be stubborn at times but I can feel I really need to do this.'' I thank my boyfriend. He is really caring. I could never wish for a better one.

''Okay,tomorrow after school. Meet me at my house training ground.''

''Deal.'' With that, she shut off her cellphone and lay on her bed.

-----------------------------------

''Harder....more...put on your full strenght!'' Chase shout as Chelsea keep repeating the same mistake . Chase can be pretty strict when it comes to training. He has high standards for her.

''Break time.'' As Chase ring the bell telling her to stop. He run over to her with towel and water in his hand. Chelsea lie on the ground trying to steady her breathing.

Her breath's loud and heavy. She has been training non stop for the whole afternoon after school.

If it's for human, they might die because of the heart unable to work that fast to plump blood in your body. But it is different from the angels. Everytime angels train, they push themselves to their very own limit. If they can push over it they became stronger.

''You are not doing it correct Chels.'' Chase now lay on the ground together. His voice with concerned. He frown and wipe off the sweat on her forehead.

''I'll try harder. I will get it right.'' Chelsea pat her hand on his and reassured him. ''I'll just have to try harder.'' She smiles.

Chelsea has always been the perserverance type. She never really gave up unless in critical situation.

''Okay,no dinner till you get it right then.'' Chase grinned. He knew her too well. She can't live without a meal. He heard her groaned but she get up.''Don't blackmail me with my precious meal.'' She playfully hit him in his chest and go to her usual spot.

''Yes....keep it going....you're doing great..more...harder...'' Chase keep on instructing her. ''Yes. That's it.'' With one final stanze, Chase approve it and called it a stop. ''You may have your dinner now.'' Chelsea quickly rose from the floor and run into the kitchen. Her face lighten up by the mention of dinner. ''Remeber to take a bath first....Or at least wash your hand.'' Knowing her, he added the last line.

He always joke about her. Saying that even if the sky falls, if she's eating her meal she wouldn't even bother to run. And her reply is always I know you'll be the one supporting it while I have my meal.

He pick up the training equipment and jog into the kitchen. He find her sitting in her own spot eating like a pig.

''You got the sauce on your lips dear.'' He point to his lips and she try licking it with her tongue. She try but failed to reach. Chase could feel he's a little turned on. She is obviously tempting him without even knowing it.