Divine takeover

('R.I.P to Chadwick Boseman. Wakanda forever.')

Enjoy
______________________________________________________________________________

3rd POV S.H.I.E.L.D headquarters

The S.H.I.E.L.D agents are still searching for their lost members. Still not believing that the reason for their disappearance is because of the tesseract, but some have they're doubts.

Nick Fury- "Coulson. Do we got anything on these missing agents yet?"

Agent Coulson- "no, the kidnapper is still at large. I'm telling you it has to be the-"

Nick Fury- "mothafucka I already said it can't be the tesseract."

Loki- "oh I beg to differ."

All the agents' attention was now turned to the mischievous deity. Their guns were draw but Loki looked on with indifference.

Nick Fury- "sir, please put down the spear."

Loki looks at Fury. A cocky smile spreads across his face and he points the spear at him. An agent from behind him walked out with glowing blue eyes.

Nick Fury- "A-Agent (L/n)!?!"

Loki- "Kill them all mortal!"

He shouts as the brainwashed agent starts shooting at everyone. All the while, the helicarrier starts to tilt to one side.

Loki- "you will all watch as your primitive creations fail when you need them most."

An alarm blared throughout the helicarrier and it started losing altitude. Loki and the brainwashed agent leave the scene leaving all the other agents to their wreckage.

Nick Fury- "AIM FOR THE WATER!!"

High school (Y/n)'s POV

Wade- "you seem happy."

"Hmm? Oh yeah. I don't feel as shitty anymore. I found....someone."

Wade- "ooh la la, tell me more."

"Well it happened last night at the-...oh wait, I can't tell you where."

Wade- "it's fine. I already read the chapter."

"The what?"

Wade- "oh well, it's nice to see you're back to your antisocial self."

"Thanks."

Gwen sat next to me. I smiled and she did as well.

Gwen- "I have some news."

"Tell me."

Gwen- "so ummm....you uuuh...remember that uuuh..."

"Gwen, it's fine. I'm over it, so tell me."

Gwen- "w-well....I asked my crush out and....he said yes."

"Really who?"

Wade- "God, have you not read one Spider-Man comic....oh shit, I just told them his identity. Author, edit please."

(Wade- 'take two.')

Wade- "I think you know who it is."

"No....I don't."

Gwen- "it's Peter."

'........what........'

'I can't help but feel a sense of.....irony.'

'Just stay calm....I'm perfectly fine.'

Gwen- "are you...ok?"

"Yup, just peachy."