The engagement🔞

This content contains scenes over 18 years old, if you are not 18 years old do not read, but if you want to read I will not stop, feel free to read 😊

Inside the plane, Fluke sat next to Earth, Kao next to Bboun, and Ohm with Prem. Earth wanted to go to the plane's toilet and went. Fluke picked up his headset and put it in his ear, turned on the music on his cell phone, and closed his eyes listening to the music.

Only five minutes passed, Earth arrived all messed up on the body, and with a look full of mixed feelings, Fluke opened his eyes a little when Earth sat next to him, he looked at Earth noticed Earth's whole body and saw the look from Earth all distressed, asked on Earth wanting to know what happened.

Fluke: why are you like that?

Earth replied confused.

Earth: what ?!

Fluke: like this! with that face all red, your lips are very red as if you just kissed someone, your hair is also messed up, what happened to you?

While Fluke spoke those words, Earth worried, and shy and ashamed, trying to pretend that nothing happened, touched and straightened the parts that Fluke said, he said.

Earth: nothing ... nothing happened to me

Fluke noticed that something happened in the bathroom, Fluke looked ahead, saw Kao sitting, smiled and looked at Earth, took a serious look, pretending to Earth that he didn't find out what happened in the bathroom, said

Fluke: You are acting weird, of course something has happened, but that's okay, I'm not going to press you.

Everyone arrived well in Myanmar, and everyone went straight to the hotel because it was already night, when they arrived at the hotel, everyone stayed at the reception waiting for the room keys, and who will sleep with whom ..

P'wut and p'new came in front of everyone and spoke.

P'wut: Fluke and Ohm are going to sleep in the same room.

P'new: Bboun and Prem will also sleep in the same room, and Earth and Kao too.

P'wut: and one more thing, the beds in the rooms have only one .....

Everyone shouted

:eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee why?

P'wut: because unfortunately a wedding is taking place at the hotel, and almost all rooms that have a single bed are booked ... So you will all have to sleep like this ...

Angry Earth said.

Earth: and why do we have to sleep as a couple in the series, I don't want to be in the same bedroom as p'Kao ... Earth said and crossed his arms ..