The Vision

My Name And Adele I Am 17 Years Old I Live In Orlando United States This Morning I Woke Up And Went To School Getting There I Saw My Friend Adam He Invited Me To The Cinema When I Got There He Tried Kissing me I kissed him and it was very disgusting I ran out and came across a blue haired woman he bumped into me and looked at me with his blue eyes and desperate I ran to my house when I got there My mom was in the living room and my dad was sleeping in his bed As it was already at night I slept My dream was tin My dream was that I was in a black bed and the blue-haired woman I saw was fucking me when I woke up it was scary already in the morning and it was saturday i left the house and found the woman again on a pole i talked to her and she invited me to go to a gay club the night i accepted and 7:00 pm i got there when i arrived i found her and she and i talked a lot and she she gave me a kiss and runs out in the morning she knocked on my door and invited me to a party and I accepted when I got there she asked me to date her and I was dating her and she cut her hair and fought me because of a guy who kissed me i went frisky from her house and went to the beach when i left the beach i saw her on the dead floor and cried a The end chapter.