Chapter 6: Spoted

Previously-

Jessica- I'm gonna go dry off.

I told him walking over to some towels that were sat outside. He walked up behind me and grabbed the towel.

Noah- Your clothes are all wet now.

Jessica- Yeah because of you!

I said laughing a little.

Noah- Come on you can come up to my room and grab one of my shirts or something.

Jessica- That's ok, I think I should go check on Quinton.

I walked in the house and asked Avani where Quinton's room was. When I went up to his room I knocked on the door. The door opened and Quinton was wraped in a towel.

Quinton- What?

Jessica- You're in a towel.

I said blushing.

Quinton- Yeah I just got out of the shower...... gimmie a second.

He said closing the door then he opened it a few seconds later with some shorts on. I walked in and just stood there cause I didn't know where to sit.

Quinton- What's up?

Jessica- Nothing.

I said casually sitting in his gaming chair.

Quinton- Nothing?

Jessica- I thought that I should talk to you.

Quinton- I thought you would still be with Noah...

Jessica- Don't do that.

Quinton- How long before you realized I left?

Jessica- I don't think that really matters.

I was shivering cold cause my clothes were still wet and Quinton noticed.

Quinton- Do you wanna change?

I just looked at him but I didn't say anything. He went over to one of his drawers and took out a hoodie.

Quinton- I'll step out in the hallway, put this on.

He said before walking out of his room and closing the door behind him. I took off my wet clothes and put on the hoodie then I smiled cause the hoodie was like a dress on me.

I slowly opened the door but he wasn't there so I went down stairs to the living room. When I went down there I saw Noah and Blake on there phones.

Jessica- Hey, where'd Quinton go?

Blake- He's in the kitchen.

I went to the kitchen and Quinton was grabbing grapes from the fridge.

Jessica- I want some too.

I said coming around the corner. Then I sat at the counter and he passed me the bowl and sat next to me.

Jessica- Ok back to what we where talking about.