Don't wanna cry anymore

CHARACTERS

Zendaya                                    Enjoy Loves

Ariana Grande

Kylie and Kendall Jenner

Jaden Smith

Big Sean

Trevor Jackson

Diggy Simon

Ski Jackson as baby Kylie

_______________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 1 Argument

Zendaya P.O.V

I walk out of school and I saw Trevor waiting for me . I ran over crying. Daya what happen ?¿ Diggy punch me . alright then. Zendaya if you break up with him this won't happen. Trevor stop Diggy loves me. no he doesn't . Trevor I don't need you. oh really, who is there day by day making sure your ok , who is the one  who takes you to the hospital every day, who is the one  that's been here since the 6th grade , and who is the one who wakes up to go to your house because YOU DON'T FEEL SAFE. ME Zendaya your crazy if your staying with him. oh really, I'm going to regret this . but Trevor leave me alone. ok bye . but if you need me call me when ever , I love you so much that I don't like seeing you hurt. love you too bro.

I went on Twitter and tweet about what happened.

I love you so much that I don't like seeing you hurt.

I tagged Trevor to it. I fell asleep. and I  felt  really bad.

Next morning

I was bout to leave , but when I heard crying I ran as fast as I can to see my mom crying. mom what happen. nothing that concerns you. ok then I'm leaving. ok bye honey.

@ School

Trevor can I talk to you . yeah sure. Zendaya I saw what you post on Twitter. love you so much , Trev. I bet you felt really bad last night. how did ya know. cause I know everything about you. I'm your best friend Zendaya. well today I'm gonna break up with diggy. ok . then Diggy walk up to Zendaya. Zendaya I'm breaking up with you. YES Zendaya and Trevor said at the same time. what? I thought you were going to cry to Trevor. no Trevor said. because It's not worth it. TREVOR Zendaya yelled. what ?¿ STOP. fine cause you said so. let's go to class . ok then this girl who probably fucked Diggy called me a slutty ass bicth. Trevor hold my earrings and rings. ok. Zendaya woop that girls ass. bad. the teachers didn't do anything about it they just laughed like the rest of the students.

CHAPTER 2 hanging with the girlz

So me Kylie , Kendall , Ariana, and Dom ,Deja. are going to the mall . we went everywhere and Kylie took FOREVER  just to find a fucking pair of shoes.

( week later )

@ Zendaya's house

after school I went home. I ran in the house  and heard screaming from my mom's room. I banged on the door. till my dad open it. WHAT DO YOU WANT. my dad yelled. um .... just want to know what happened to my mom. it doesn't concerns you. I saw my mom with have of her clothes on. and she was crying and saying help me. I tried but it didn't work. so I called 911 . the cops came and took my so called dad.

CHAPTER 3 Tell me mom , stay strong

My mom still haven't said anything to me. mom ....um...do you mind if you tell me what happen. ok. your dad rape me. my heart just drop and I ran out my mom's room. and went in mines and cried till feel asleep.

( hope you enjoyed ,I'm not updating till Saturday or maybe Friday bye loves

( Still ) CHAPTER 3 Tell me mom, stay Strong

I got in my room and I cried myself to sleep. my mom told me i that it was time for dinner. I didn't eat at all  and I cried myself to sleep again.

CHAPTER 4   To Personal

Ariana's P.O.V.

Zendaya has been crying alot Ariana told the whole gang. Trevor do you know why ?¿  sadly no. well I'll ask her . go now Ari said. fine. Trevor walked up to Zendaya. hey Z, what happen. Nothing. your lying. Trevor I  Can't tell you it's To Personal. Okay, but if you want to tell me I'm here. okay. I'll  tell you later.

okay bye. bye love you Zendaya said.  love you to. Trevor walked back to the gang and told them what happen. so when she tells you ,you will tell us right ?¿ Ari said.  No because she probably doesn't want me to tell anyone Trev said.  Fine Ari said. Trevor went home.

Phone call

T= so what happen ?¿

Z= um... my .... mom.... was ....

T= mom was ?¿

Z= Rape by my so called dad (started to cry)

T= I'm so sorry

Z= you tell the rest of the gang

T= okay, bye love you

Z= bye , love you too

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Text message

Ari love : so Wht hpp ?¿

Mr. Jackson : Daya's mom was rape by her" so called dad "

Ari love: poor daya

Mr. Jackson: I know rite

Ari love: bye Jackson

Mr. Jackson: bye Grande
-------++-----++-----++-----++------++-----++------++-------++--------++-------++-----++
( 10 weeks after the incident )

CHAPTER 5  New Daddy  <3

Zendaya P.O.V
My mom has the nerve to wake me up. Zendaya get dress . Ok . I go take a shower and then get Dress. I was wearing a purple jersey and black leather pants, some white sneakers. Zendaya my mom yelled. YES I yelled back. Come downstairs I have someone you should meet. Ok . (she said as she made her to the stairs)