Chapter 1- Something Interesting

Dear Diary,

It's been two months since I've left Paris. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to be back in my hometown with my family again, I just miss the life I had in France.

I've still been in contact with Chat Noir/Adrain Agreste, Marinette, and a couple of my close friends from Paris. Even though FaceTiming and texting helps, it's still just not the same.

I've also been keeping up on the Parisian news, even if I don't live there anymore. It's kinda been my weird way to cope and pretend I'm still there, fighting akumatized villains with Ladybug and Chat Noir. (And I may or may not spend a lot of time watching Chat fight)

Speaking of miraculouses, I've rarely had the opportunity to use the white cat miraculous. Sadly in my small hometown of (city you live in) there isn't much of a need for superheros. Let's just say that my hometown doesn't have many supervillains.

I honestly just wish that something interesting would happen.

Sincerely,
(Yn)
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

My alarm goes off at 6:30 A.M.

I let out a low moan. "Kitti! Stop it!" I glance over at my Kwami, who is obnoxiously meowing.

"(Yn), I'm hunngrryyyyyyy." She whines.

"And I'm tired, but I guess we all don't get what we want." I snap, pulling the covers over my head.

Two minutes later my door bursts open. "Rise and shine sleepyhead!!" My little brother, Ethan shouts, flipping my lights on and off to wake me up. I quickly roll out of bed, not wanting a repeat of yesterday's wake up routine.

I slip on some casual clothes, brush my wild hair and put it into a high ponytail. I open my backpack into which Kitti flies in, and head to the kitchen. I make a plate of toast, and sit at the kitchen table. As we all eat, My mom and dad keep exchanging glances with each other, as if they have something they are keeping from us kids. Mom then takes a deep breath. She sets down her spoon, and looks at each of us. "Kids, there's something your father and I have been meaning to tell you."

"Okay, what is it?" I glance at my older brother Chris, who has surprisingly set down his phone to make eye contact with my parents.

Mom chuckles nervously. "We're moving!"

A short moment of silence befalls the room before its broken. All of my siblings are bombarding my parents with questions.

"Where are we moving?!"

"Why?"

"I can't leave!"

"What about our house?!

"Quiet down!" Mom shouts, slamming her hands on the table.

We all go silent.

"We're moving to New York City because your fathers work is transferring him. We'll be getting an apartment in Brooklyn, and we're moving in one and a half months. This change was sprung upon your dad and I as well, so we're going to need your cooperation in this." Mom sighs.

My older sister Robin speaks up. "Yes mom."

My siblings and I nod our heads, not saying another word, because if we know anything about mom, it's that you never want to argue with her.

Suddenly the big yellow school bus rolls in front of our house. Chris and I quickly grab our bags and head out the door. I climb onto the bus and sit down against the window. The glass is still misty and cold from last nights rain, and little drips of water fall through a crack in the ceiling. I slip my earbuds in to distract myself from the outside noise of the bus, and drift off into my own thoughts.