1. Straight

Teehee new book time! I'm gonna try and update weekly however school started today and volleyball tryouts did as well! If I can't update by week it'll for sure be up by 2 weeks!

The original idea was from maykorii THANK YOU SOME MUCH!!!!! This person is very creative UwU. Again thank you!

Some warnings oOp
This book includes mentions of:
Rape
Self doubt
Self harm (possibly)
Constant flirty Semi UwU
Cringe writing

If I need to put my warnings they will be at the beginning of each chapter!

That should be it!!! I hope you enjoy!!! 💖💖💖

Shirabu sat in his room for a very long time thinking.

I think you look cute!

He was surprised. Not because he doesn't get compliments often, but instead the fact another boy said that. He wasn't bother by it just confused.

'Isn't that what boys says to girls...and why do I think that way too...?' Shirabu turned to his phone and clicked on google.

"Why do I think a boy is cute..."
Shirabu spoke out loud as he typed it into his phone.

If you happen to think another person is cute then there is a chance you could possibly like them.

Shirabu glared at his phone as if it was a person.
"I know that but..." Shirabu clicked the search bar once again and begun typing.

"Why do I think a boy is cute if I'm a boy..." Shirabu's eyes focused on the screen as he read the words. He scrolled a bit still not finding much until a certain title caught his eye.

Sexuality Crisis? We can help explain why you like boys, girls, or even both.

"Both..?"

He clicked it and looked through it before he found what he was looking for.

Gay
Do you happen to think a guy is hot even though you are a boy? No worries! It means you possibly and probably are gay. What does that mean though? As a male you are attracted to other males.

Even though he reread it multiple times he was still a bit confused.

"Sweet heart!!! Dinner is ready!!" Shirabu sighed for a moment as he went downstairs to go eat.

"Hey mom..." Shirabu sat down and ate his food slowly catching his mother's attention.

"Hey you alright? You know you can tell me whatever right?" Shirabu looked down for a moment and for once letting his salty attitude go for a bit.

"At school today. Another boy called me cute, and I didn't mind."

"Alright...is that it?"

"I...thought the same. About him.."

"Awww sweetheart!" Shirabu mother sat next to him and he looked up at her while she smiled.
"You don't have to be scared or nervous or anything! It's normal, well...it's not exactly common but it's perfectly fine if you think that way about another boy!"

Shirabu let a small soft smile out at his mom while she just chuckled.
"I tried looking it up, and the word gay came up. Is that a trait I have?"

"No sweetheart! It's your sexuality! Look, normally boys like girls, and girls like boys. However in some cases like yours it's a little different. Sometimes girls like girls and boys like boys! Sometimes you can even like them both!" She said pulling him into a hug which he slowly but surely hugged her back.