020

- excuse all mistakes 🌬

                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄✼▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

                                    A S U N
                                   "  Xorri "
                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄✼▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

I sat in the booth of a ihop restaurant sipping on my orange juice and swiping through my settings on my phone finding myself bored . Instead of calling my mom, I texted her and sent her the location on the ihop I'd be at if she wanted to talk .

I was really hopping that she didn't see the message because I don't think I was mentally prepared to hear the truth of what actually happened that night. I knew that I needed to know though . I had been wondering for years now and I needed a logical explanation as to why she'd leave her kids high and dry if she wasn't actually dead .

"Asun?" I heard her voice making me lift my head up .

    "Yeah that's me." I stuck my thumb up sarcastically.

  She sat down taking in my features and over looking my whole body as I sat there with a blank expression on my face. This is still all so unbelievable . It made everything so much more complicated.

    "Are you going to talk or ? " I felt a small attitude kick in but I knew it was cause I was hungry .

    " where should I start" She mumbled toying with her hands . " I never meant to leave you and Noah , I promise . I just wanted out of the situation I was in with your father. "

  " You did ! You got out because he killed himself amora . Yet you still went through with faking your death . Leaving me and Noah to hold on to each other in foster care . We got adopted by horrible people but Amira she's by far the worst . You let us get adopted by a lady who made me sell my body at a young age for money . Money that she later used to buy new shoes for herself with ." I placed my hands in between my legs to keep them from shaking .

  " Amira?"  She asked with a confused look." I never meant for it to be that long Asun but I'd lost myself and I couldn't be the mother you guys needed at the time . I can't make up an excuse that will make this all go away because it won't go away . "

  She wiped the tears from her face before grabbing a napkin and helping me wipe my tears that were falling rapidly just hearing her talk. I don't know what it was that I expected for her to say but this wasn't it .

   "Amira adopted yall get back at me for not being a surrogate for her and carrying her child when she asked and offered to pay me " she explained ." She found out that I'd passed and she decided that she was so angry that she'd seek revenge on my kids "

    "Why couldn't you just come back for us ? " I said softly my heart was aching right now and all I wanted was to go home and be up under lando

Which reminded me that I still have to talk to him . After everything yesterday I kind of shut down and just went to sleep in efforts to stop stressing knowing that I had a high risk pregnancy.

" I'm back now xo. Doesn't that at least count for something?" She asked in a hopeful tone

"It might for Noah , but as for me I've pretty much raised myself and now I have a baby to worry about . It's not like we can change the past what's done is done ."

" I'm going to fix this ." She placed her hand on top of mine earning awkward smile from me .

I decided not to eat there and after we were done I got up from the booth and made my way to my car. Fixing my mirror I sat in the seat and placed my seatbelt over my body . I loosened  it up a little bit careful not to have it squeeze my Stomach.

I eventually drove off of the parking lot and into the street making sure I was in the left lane so that I could turn into whataburger to grab me something to eat before I went home .  I ordered making sure that I got lando something too because I didn't feel like cooking when I got home .

Placing the bag of food in the chair beside me I dug in the bag pulling out five fries and eating them . Taking a sip of my tea I pressed on the gas heading in the direction of my house .

   " I'm home." I placed my purse on the counter hearing music coming from my room. 

I walked up the stairs and opened the door to see lando laid out across my bed and the music playing from the built in speakers in my room . I cut the music off before going into the bathroom and cutting the light off.

"Orlando get up we need to talk " I tapped him sitting on the bed with my legs crossed .

   " You pregnant for real" he looked up at me wiping his hand down his face

   "Why would I - " I cut myself off . "Yes I'm pregnant.. I didn't know when to tell you but I was going to . I had the little shoe and everything ready . I was going to put it in a bag and let you open it . "

       "I was just asking to make sure the shit that happened yesterday was real" he said taking the sonogram out of my hand. "Uhh Xorri this baby black and white ion thi-"

   "Shut up Orlando it's your baby " I pushed his head a lil laying back in the bed .

   "I know I'm just fucking with you ."  He said laying in between my legs. " we finna have a baby."

   " I'm scared" I admitted truthfully I was scared . I had never did the whole birth process and knowing that this baby is truly mine it was all overwhelming. I had a little life to protect and take care of .

  "I'd be scared too if the baby get yo head " he looked at me with widened eyes " but for real how you feeling ? "

   "I'm assuming you talking about Milan " I sigh . " I don't know I just know she really pissed me off. Peoples true colors come out when they under the influence but she was doing a little too much for me ." I said

   " That was uncalled for ." He nodded eating his food and feeding me a piece of his burger .

    "She's been calling and texting me all day but I don't really want to talk " shaking my head I turned my led lights on before placing the remote on the night stand

  " She probably feel bad mamas " He shrugged now In a position where he held on to my waist . "You tired "

    "Mhm I'm sleepy cuh " I mumbled mocking him .

  "Girl shut up and go to sleep "

_____________________________________________

Filler chapter.🥳 don't say Ian Neva did nun for y'all .

It's bout to get real messy👀