Wet dreams 💦

This is for all you horny mofos i hope you enjoy and follow for future books 🤤

"Fuck kio faster im so close." You screamed. "Thats not my name baby girl" kio groaned "please daddy go faster" you said while barely being able to breath with no hesitation he went faster then he ever did before
"Im close" you moan "fuck me to but hold a little for daddy" kio replied "ok ill try" while your eyes roll back "c can i cum now" you said while barely clinging on to life "yes baby girl" you cummed and after he did to. Then you hear something. "y/n y/n wake up" kio said shaking you trying to wake up
You woke up and was suprised of what you just dreamed wondering if he heard you then he says "fuck kio faster im so close" and you looked down with embarrassment kio grabs you bye your face and kisses you. "You know if you wanted to fuck so bad you could have asked" he said while pulling your shirt off  he kisses your neck and keeps going down you let out a soft moan then he takes of your shorts and says"wet already" with a grin. He takes off your panties and starts eating you out then he slowly takes off his clothes and you say "are you going to fuck me or not daddy im waiting"he then starts to finger you till you cum and says "im just getting started" he then inserts his big large dick into you and you moan with your eyes rolled back "go faster daddy" you whimper "say less" he says while riding you faster and faster until you feel something wet in your pussy he says "fuck sorry baby i cummed out of no where" you say "its ok baby ill lick it up" you go down and start sucking his dick and licking the tip he bobbles your head up and down and you lick some of his cum off the tip he says " go faster mamas let me see what that mouth can do" you go faster while rubbing your hands up and down his dick and he lets out moans and then he says "will you let me cum" you squeeze and give him the ok when he cums you lick it all up and say "want more 😏". He says " no thank you mamas now come and lay on me ill start again tomorrow thats when im going to ride you so hard you wont be able to walk the next day and your legs will be all bruised up". You say "well i guess im going to be in bed all day tomorrow".

Im sorry this might have been a little to explicit but i mean thats what your here for give me some tips of how the storys could better bye your horny bitch.🤤