Cover It With Make Up

Author's note:

Please consider that this will be my first time(officially) to write a story. Wattpad feels so inviting and can't stop thinking about diferrent stories. So here it is, my very own story. Hope you'll enjoy this (Will definitely update often since its Christmas seasons).

_____________

Prologue

High school have been so nice to me. Simple life. No harm, no worries, stress and just plain happiness.

I live with my mom and dad together with my twin brothers. We enjoy having breakfast everyday, especially during dinner; where we could tell everything that happened the whole day. Sometimes during Sundays, we go outside our home and have a pool party while dad's on the grill. Mom always endulge us with her lemonade, and with my brother's favorite apple pancakes (never miss a bite).

Everything went well, until IT happened. It was dark and raining hard that night. The streets felt like new to me, as if we're on a different path. And then bright lights lit up, just in front of us.

I thought I was going to die that very minute. But then, I wish I was the one who died. The one who suffered and never opened her eyes forever.

I never imagined life to be this way. To be this rude to me. To make things worst from my very eyes.

I try to cover it all up but the scars just won't fade. The hurt just won't go away. The emptiness that I feel inside will never be filled up again. NEVER!

I cursed myself for being such a mess. But everything went along the other way around since he came. I never knew I would smile again until he gave me a million reasons to put them on.

I'm Chloe Leighton, and this is my story. This is my life, and I don't need to cover up anymore.

(Yes!! Does it sound exciting?? I hope you liked it. Will finish the 1st chapter on monday after class.)

PS. You can fan me.. or maybe not right now.. Since it's just the prologue and not much contents in it. But could you have 10seconds to vote?? It will be much appreciated..

xoxoxo