Chapter 1 "Daily Routine"

WS: If you're reading this, Thank You much!! :) I really don't know how to start the first chapter(or the whole story I guess), but I have this great concept in my head that just won't fade away. It keeps on bugging me and as if telling me "Hey!! Go on and write me. As in, NOW.."

Well, enough of this nonsense and let's start the drama..

P.S. Pardon me if there are some typo errors for I am writing this part just on my phone, and you can comment for the wrong grammars and the likes.. Thanks..

xoxoxo

»»»»»»»»»»___________««««««««««

"Hi there C! Wanna grab some lunch?"

Justine has been there for me for a long time now. She's been my bestfriend for almost four years, since we're just neighboors on this street that we moved in to.

After the accident, my mom decided for us to move place. To start a new life, to start without him. But I know it will never be the same again.

"Sure Maria!" it's my way of teasing her, since her fullname is Maria Justine Santiago. She's half Filipina. Yep! Her mom is from the Philippines, but she's proud of her. She got her beautiful eyes and fair tanned skin from her mom, while he has the curves of lips and a perfect nose from her dad. And her height too, what a great combination right?

Enough for praising Justine! This is my story anyway.

Justine shrugged and tap me on my right shoulder, "Enough of that, will you?" We just laugh at each other and went to eat lunch.

We walked trough lunch hall in pure silence. When we went inside, it's just the regular. Nerds on the corner, the pompom girls on the other table, MVPs on the left, music maniacs on your right. All in there proper places.

Justin and I get our trays and started towards the counter. I don't know why they call these foods lunch, you know what I mean right? Ugh! I just ask for an apple a juice and muffins.

"Quite a lunch there girly," now here' the regular.

"Hi there Kelly! You know about diet right? Now I'm on it," I said dryly to the Self-centered Cheerleader Kelly Saw

Kelly blushed then flipped her hair and walk-off.

"That was brave sweetheart." Now this won't be a regular day without this nutcracker bug whose very boastfull, self-centered, tall, dark and gorgeously handsome, with fine face, kissable lips, blue eyes, and that sexy biceps and abs. Oooh wait! I did not just fantacized Delton James Bettencourt, son of the richest man alive in this whole city. And for the record, he's also the football team captain and not just a sports enthusiast but also the top student in academics. All-in-one honey! I was awakened in my dream when he slaps his fingers just infront of my face. "Hey! You still alive?"

"Yah right, Mr. Bettencourt!" Well, you can't blame me. What do you expect me to answer when you've just been stopped from daydreaming and the same person in it is the same person standing in front of you? It's better than jaw-drop eh?

Justin chuckled and then shoved me off by my shoulder and then say something unexpected, "Bye handsome, enjoy your lunch."

Knowing Justin, she just don't rush onto boys. It's just not her. I mean, sure she is quite goodlooking, but she's the reserved type. "What were you thinking back there C? You were literally trailing his body from head-to-toe!"

"Whaaaaat?!! I did NOT did that." I practically half screamed my reaction that students from other tables glared at me like, "what the f**k!" I'm sure I turned all red and did the peace sign to them anyway, just to hide my embarassment.

"Oh my G! You were undressing him on your mind, don't you?"

"Ofcourse not! I-I was ju-just i-in-INSpecting him. You know, if has some bad intentions or something like that."

"Yeah right! I know you too well C, not that you can scape me."

'Whatever Justin! Can't we just eat now?"

"Oookay. You said it." We just smiled at each other and finish up our food.

»»»»»»»»»»____________________««««««««««

I have 2 more subjects after Biology, so I will be home early today. Maybe by 5:30 I could do some jog around the park, definitely not in school grounds.

Just after I collected my things and am about to close my locker, a hand pop-up infront of my face and slowly extending onto my bag. "What the hell DJ! Aren't you supposed to be on practice right now?"

"Well, they can wait for me. Mr. Mcguire is still busy, you know?"

"And so? Is that how a team captain should be? Act all tough in front of his teammates but excempts himself from the rules, and then waste his time on 'OTHER' things. Huh, Mr. Bettencourt?"

"Ouch! That's rude sweetheart." Delton rubbed his cheast as if to put final toches for his drama to be realistic.

"Now why don't you focus for the seasons and beat all asses as you desire?"

"As you wish my Princess." Then Delton evaporated trough the locker hall.

Okay, maybe most of you are questioning why he's kinda acting close to me. Am I right? We'll, my mom's brother (Uncle Mike) works for his dad. Well, my uncle has noone but himself, not that his old but he said he's not ready to settling down yet. So when business parties are on, he invites me, mom and the twins to come over. It's his way of accompanying us, to make us comfortable on our new house since we lost dad.

My lips were betraying me when they curved into a smile. But then it just vanished. I can't be smiling, I can't be this happy. And I just said to myself, "I can't love another man than dad. I'll just lose them the way I lost my father." Teardrop run trough my cheek and a released a deep breath that I did not realized I've been holding for awhile.

»»»»»»»»»~~~~~~~~~~~~~~«««««««««««

end of chapter1...

We'll okay, I have questions too.

1. Is it okay?

2. Are those names fine? I mean, I can't think of other names. Those are just out of the blue.

3. (And lastly,) Did you enjoy it? It's not that bad, isn't it?

So I will accept your comments and appreciate some pointing things from my work. Thank you for the time reading this and I really do hope you enjoyed.

*****vote.vote.vote*****

xoxoxoxo