a light in the dark

hello!
here it is, a new fresh chapter and gaga it's coming...
so good reading and let me know if you like it

xoxo Fra, mwah💋
_______________________________________________________

I feel empty, I feel nothing: I just want to let me go, forever. Those two guys have been gone for at least half an hour now but I'm still lying on the floor and even though there is no one to keep me here I can't move. I pick up my heels and try to get up, I stagger a bit but I manage to get out of the building through a back door.
I'm starting to walk, I don't have a destination, not anymore. Suddenly I find myself in a park: there is no one except a little black kitten that rolls in the grass. I pour myself on a bench and I look at the void and I think about how I could have fallen so low. I feel strange, I have the signs of harassment suffered on both wrists, my legs hurt... let's say I have persistent pain all over my body.
My phone died so I can't see what time it is but I think it's 2 in the morning. Although in New York there is no soul around. The park is all dark, there's only one street lamp on about eight meters from me but the light is very dim. At some point I hear footsteps, I hear them because the pebbles of the gravel make noise. I try to cover my face with hair, I don't want to have contact with anyone. This person gets to the bench and sits next to me like it's nothing.

"Hi, is everything okay?" he/she asks me.

From the voice I understand that is a woman...

"yes, all right thank you"

"sorry but I don't think you're okay"

"thank you but I'm really great and I don't really want to have a conversation"

"ok then you mind if I sit here a bit?"

" absolutely not, I am not the owner of the bench"

that strange, the voice of this woman sounds familiar to me... without making me see I watch her hands and notice a tattoo on the left wrist: the symbol of peace.
But I also notice two other tattoos: the inscription ARTPOP and Joanne on the same arm.
There is only one person who has those tattoos!
I take a deep breath

" have we ever met before? I know it's a strange question but your voice is familiar to me..."

"here I don't think I've ever seen you but you might have seen and heard me..."

she turns to me and at that point I have confirmation of what I thought: NEXT TO ME I HAVE LADY GAGA.

Then she takes my hand and moves my hair to show her my face (you can imagine my expression when I realized who I was close to)

"I think you recognized me"

"Yes there are absolutely no other lady gaga in the world that I know" I say a little nervous

"honey please I know you’re not well, I can see it in your eyes... ok now don't think that I am who I am imagine that I'm a friend of yours who just wants to help you"

I look at her, for several minutes, I stay to stare at her. She wears a blouse with the famous Versace motifs and wide black trousers from which you can see the heels at least 8 cm high. This time the hair is platinum with brown roots, they look really good. She looks at me with her green eyes, so intense but they can make you feel at home.

"I-...." and I burst to cry

"oh honey come here" gaga squeezes me in a strong hug and caresses my head
"I’m here for you"

"I was going to the disco, My parents had convinced me to go because they had seen me a little sad. I got out of the cab, I said hello, I closed the car door and I started walking. Then I heard a noise and saw a taxi turned down above. An accident. I rushed over there and found out that they were my parents... they both died." I start sobbing, I miss the air.

" I went back to the club and I decided to drink to forget... then two guys arrived and I was drunk I could not react I-"

gaga caresses my face with my hands
" wait wait wait you won’t tell me that... honey is what I think?"

I look at her and tears begin to make their way into my face as if I had water pumps instead of eyes.

"shh it's ok" I feel that she hold me even more close to her

"I’ll take care of you"