A Really Sad Devil Guy !

The scene takes place late at night

One evening, alone at home, Chloe is preparing a dinner. It's dark and the temperature is quite cold. When suddenly someone rings the doorbell. It's quite strange because nobody rings this late, not even Maze.

So Chloe walks over to the door and opens it. This is where she comes face to face with Lucifer, crying, so she asks him

Chloe : What is it Lucifer, why are you crying ? Come in, it's cold outside

Lucifer therefore walks into Chloe's apartment and before she can say anything he throws himself into her arms.

Chloe : Come on let's sit down and you are going to explain to me what happened

Lucifer and Chloe will therefore sit on the sofa, near the fireplace and Chloe still hugs her arms around Lucifer to warm and relieve him.

Lucifer : Why do you love me ? I don't deserve you, I hurt you too much

Chloe : Lucifer stop ! Don't say that, you are the best thing that ever happened to me in my life. What happened to make you think that ?

Lucifer : It's Michael, he used me, he manipulated me into thinking that! He used my biggest fear.

Chloe : But what are you afraid of ? You know you can tell me anything, I will always be there for you Lucifer.

Lucifer a little hesitant and still in tears decides to tell his greatest fear to his beloved :

Lucifer : It's about losing yourself, not being up to it !

Chloe looks at Lucifer and without saying a word puts her hands on his cheeks and kisses him to make him understand that all his fears are worthless and that all she wants to do is comfort him.

Lucifer feels relieved and to intensify this kiss, decides to put his hands on Chloe's hips.

Chloe : You don't have to be afraid, I am here and I love you ! Please don't do anything wrong tonight just stay with me.

Lucifer : I do not want to leave, there is only in your arms that I find comfort !

Lucifer rests his lips on Chloe's and kisses her. Suddenly all his grief and fears are gone because all that matters right now is being near the one he loves.

Chloe therefore offers Lucifer something to eat for even more relief.

An hour later, Chloe asks Lucifer if he wants to land in a more comfortable place.

Chloe : Tell me, do you want us to go and land in my room ? The place is more comfortable there.

Lucifer : With pleasure, let's say that your hugs comforted me just now !

Chloe laughs and the two lovebirds go up to Chloe's room. She turns on a soft light and they settle under the duvet and Chloe embraces Lucifer.

Lucifer : There is no better place I would like to be ! I love you Chloe !

Chloe : I love you too Lucifer !

Late at night, the couple will talk and then fall asleep in each other's arms and have the sweetest night.