Here we go again !

Twenty minutes later Chloe and Lucifer arrive at the penthouse. Lucifer takes Chloe by the waist and the two lovers get on the elevator. Lucifer can't help but start kissing Chloe, so she understands that they're not going to get to work right away ! Before getting down to business, Lucifer asks Chloe if she wants to drink something.

Lucifer : Do you want something to drink ?

Chloe : No time ! Come here !

Lucifer doesn't even have time to finish his glass of whiskey, have Chloe bring him to the bedroom and make him lie on his back ! She positions herself on him and says :

Chloe : I'm on top this time ! 

Lucifer : Oh I like that !

For two and a half hours, our two lovers will make love. They had both been waiting for this moment for so long that they have to make up for lost time. Several times Chloe's phone will ring but she won't pick up, it's probably Ella or Dan that they call her for the case. THE CASE !!! 

Lucifer : So ? Conquered ? Did I give you everything you desired ?

Chloe : Oh yeah, even more than I wanted !

So they're going to exchange even more hugs and kisses when Chloe says :

Chloe : We didn't work on the case ! They will wonder what we did !

Lucifer : Don't worry darling, I'm sure we'll have some information when we get back to the police station !

Chloe : Yes, you are probably right ! Maybe we should go back, don't you think ? And who knows what awaits us there ?

Lucifer : Yes let's go !

The two protagonists get dressed again and leave in the direction of the police station.