Introduction

Hey! Author-chan here...

So as you may/may not know, i have 3 other books and if you read them, im so so so so sorry for not updating recently but hopefully ill be updating all four of my books every night. Obviously, that's a lot of work, especially when i have school and other things in my life. But i will deliver! Anyways. 

This book is about Leon's dream about becoming a musician. Except in my version, he has no musical talent whatsoever. The plot follows him and his determination to become a better musician ending with-

No, you dont get the ending just yet, reader-san. Be patient

The book is set in a non-despair au of Hope's Peak, so there shouldn't be any spoilers whatsoever except for a slight reference here and there but it wont be anything serious. I... didnt explain that very well. You'll know a reference when you see one, but only if you have finished the game (meaning they arent obvious to those who havent finished the game) And if you havent finished the game, what are you doing this piece of crap? Go find out who the mastermind is and then you can come back! 

There will still be ultimates in this version, and some SDR2 characters will be in here too! The THH cast will be 3rd years and the SDR2 characters will be 1st years :) I personally havent started v3 yet so there probably wont be any mention of those guys but i do know a lot of the characters so hey ho who knows. If the v3 cast do get put in here, i guess theyll be 2nd years? 

There will be cursing in this book **cough**Leon, Mondo, Fuyuhiko, Miu**cough** so be warned! If i need to put a trigger warning, ill be sure to put one but if anything in the book upsets you, please let me know so i can include a warning for next time/edit that part out

I think thats it for now guys! Thanks for clicking on this stupid book and for reading this very very long A/N

The first chapter will be up tonight hopefully (31-8-20) so if its not and its like September already, please spam the comments so i can get motivated again.

Love ya! 

-Author chan