Chapter twenty (Ava)

I was swept up in Hunter's mood immediately. I tear off his shirt and he groans pulling me over to the bed. I tug at his pants and slide everything down. I climb on top of him and sigh in relief when both of our bodies are pressed together with no space.

We sit on the edge of the bed with me in his lap. He sucks slowly at my neck and my grip on his shoulders loosen. "I just got a shower." I mumble. But my hand makes it's way between his legs unconsciously. "Shower bower." He groans against my neck.

He lays down and I reach over him and grab a condom that I had conveniently placed there. He was stressed out and so was I. It had been too long. He kisses my neck and down to my breasts leaving little red marks along the way. He takes the condom from me and puts it on himself and I lower myself onto him.

The pleasure was breathtaking. My hands tremble against his chest. He thrusts in me a couple times but then moves away to lay back on the bed. I blush, but shamelessly climb onto him. He runs his hands through my hair. "Do whatever feels good." Were his instructions. I move my hips and his eyes lock on mine and I'm lost.

I move my hips faster and he keeps his eyes locked on me the entire time. My legs begin to burn but that didn't stop me. I needed him and just watching his eyes dilate when he watched me was enough. I throw my head back and I rake my nails down his chest. He thrusts into me and we move together. "Fuck." He growls and his movements grow sloppy as we ride out our highs together.

I lay on his chest sweaty and slightly annoyed. "I just took a shower." He laughs and I feel his chest rumble beneath me. "Too bad I couldn't join you." He bites down gently on my earlobe and I shiver closer to him. I roll off a him and he gets dressed and I do the same. "I think Zach got mad at me."

I look up from putting makeup in the marks that he left. "What did you do?" He shrugged into a white t shirt. " He pissed me off." I smile and he kisses my cheek on the way by. "I should probably to console him." I burst out laughing and he wanders out the door.

I dig around for my hairbrush but couldn't find it in my bags so I go to Hunter's. I wince as I remove guns, bullets, and two knives. Needless to say, I didn't find a hairbrush. I wandered back to the bathroom wondering when we wouldn't have to carry this stuff around.