Dean-1

Imagine- dean seeing you at a bar.

You sit there on a lonely bar stool, thinking about how lonely you are.
No man would ever want this you thought.
You ordered a beer and gulped it down with out thinking twice. As you set the beer down you hear the door open and you slightly turn your head afraid it was someone you new.
To your surprise it was someone you didn't recognize, it was a very small town it was hard to not know someone.
Two men walked through the door,
One of the men was almost beautiful, his eyes were a dreamy green, and he wore a leather jacket.
The other man was extremely tall with long brown hair and a plaid shirt, also very attractive.
You turned back to your beer, that was almost empty. the shorter man came and pulled a chair up next to you.
"Dean, Dean Winchester" the green eyed man said
"Y/N" you responded
"Haven't seen you before" you exclaimed.
"Just working a job here for a wile" dean said
You were not fooled no one ever came here to work, but you didn't care, his eyes were almost to much, so beautiful.
He ordered a Coors and you ordered another one.
Dean set down a piece of paper and said
"Do you think I could get your number, your really cute."
He kind of sounded like a high schooler trying to get a date, but you found it adorable.
"Okay" you said as you jotted down your number.
"We have to go." the tall boy said as he approached dean.
Dean seemed disappointed but took one last sip of his beer.
He stood up and began to walk away with your number.
You were about done too so you went to pay and right when you got up you felt a warmth wash over your cheek as Dean quickly kissed it.
You were in shock, speechless.
"Bye!" Dean yelled as he ran through the door. you stood there confused, and a smile grew in your face.