Dean-2

Imagine dean getting turned on as he watches you wash the impala...

It was a hot summer day and you were stuck doing absolutely nothing. you and the winchester boys haven't been on a hunt for days and you already finished watching every episode in the first season of walking dead.
"I'm bord!!!" You yelled not caring if any one herd or would respond.
"Well find something to do!!" Dean yelled back from the other side of the bunker.
You groaned and stood up making your way to the window.
Their sat the 67 four door Chevy impala, what a beautiful car, dean took care of it in every way possible except for recently the car has been covered in muck and grime what a shame you thought.
You remembered that there was a power washer in the shed so you made your way to dean and asked
"How much would you pay me to wash the car?"
after thinking about it he responded
"Twenty bucks."
That was more then you thought he would say so you said okay and ran to your room.
You put on a pair of cut off jean shorts and your pink and orange bikini top, you didn't want your other clothes to get dirty.
You finally got everything and began to wash the car it wasn't a big deal it was actually boring so you turned on the radio and continued working.

Deans P.O.V
I was done staring at the computer my eyes hurt so I went to the fridge to get a beer. I leaned against the counter and and drank the cold liquid enjoying the taste.
I then herd music. You shook me all night long by AC/DC was blasting on the radio out side.
I made my way to the window to see what was going on and saw Y/N washing the impala.
Water an soap was every were and all over Y/N.
She through her hair around her shoulder and started to scrub the car with a soapy sponge and at the same time leaned the front of her body against the car.
"Damn!" I thought.
Is she doing that on porpoise?
She looks so friggin sexy!
Y/N moved around the car still pressed against it.
I moved in closer and closer to the window until my nose was up against the glass.
My jaw was open and my beer was barley in my hand
"AHEM!" A voice behind me grumbled.
I whipped around quickly recognizing the voice as Sam's.
"Hi." I said trying to stay cool.
"Really?" Sam said.
"What? Just checking on my baby." I replied in defensive mode.
Sam giggled to himself and went into the other room.
"What?" I said following him to the desk.
"Which one is your baby?" Sam said with a smirk.
"Shut up." i snapped and then walked away with a smirk on my face with the thought of Y/N soaking wet.

Sorry I didn't have a lot to go with.