The fight

-3 days later-

Jeff's pov:
I really hope jane doesn't tell the rest of the pasta house what me and Ben did, that would ruin my whole creepy persona for sure!, jeff the gay killer who fucks his friend...ugh....I hate my life.....

Bens pov:

I know I said I hated jeff and I honestly...still do, but I feel like there's something there between us, I don't know like a connection. I wasn't upset when he fricked me but....I enjoyed it..is that wrong?

Jeff headed down the stairs of the mansion to the kitchen to grab a snack, "ugh all we have is apples, orange juice and, graham crackers" he sighed and grabbed the graham crackers, he suddenly heard the footsteps of a familer figure.

"Hey.." jane said as she leaned on the counter looking at Jeff's beaty blue eyes

"What do you want...." he took a bite from the graham cracker then a sip of his drink.

"Just to tell you that you probably shouldn't trust people....especially not me, I do hate you after all..."

"I know you hate me and I hate you that's why I try to kill you everyday!"

Jane snickered and pulled out a knife, "I'll go for another round and this time...I won't hold back...."

Jeff pulled out his blade "you're on" his eyes narrowed to jane as he rushed up to her attempting to drive the blade into her chest but was blocked by her arm pushing him back, he kicked her in the stomach as she grabbed his leg and tripped him, she topped him and struggiling she tried to drive the knife into his chest as he was struggling and shaking to pull the knife away, Jane snickered. "Just give up, you're not saving anything or anyone."
Ben walked in hearing the noise, Wh, he got the wrong idea as he saw Jane on top of jeff. Ben stormed out of the room and ran into the forest.