Hooked on a Feeling

Before I list the move let me let you know this is not my stand drawing, I simply found it and thought to give it an ability!

Hooked on a Feeling will grab his gun very similar to a Snubnose Revolver, he will shoot the gun and onto contact with anyone will instantly make them under Hooked on a Feelings control, the user of Hooked on a Feeling can shoot or damage any part of its body instantly damaging the person Hooked on a Feeling stole, any damage on the user of Hooked on a Feeling will affect him unless Hooked on a Feeling stole someone's soul, if Hooked on a Feeling takes any damage it will be transmitted to the poor soul Hooked on a Feelings stole, but the only way Hooked on a Feelings user can take damage is if the person Hooked on a Feeling stole deals any damage to them. The only way to stop Hooked on a Feelings Soul Steal is to damage Hooked on a Feelings user with something as simple as a punch.

My custom part of Jojo:
This part is called "Crooked Fingers" It takes place in 2017 in New York City, where a group of 25 highly intelligent people attempts to hunt down Katashi Fujimaru, a very powerful criminal planning to take over all of New York. Katashi Fujimaru and his stand Big Iron must take down all 25 of Ito Katsu's members, unfortunately Ito Katsu has a stand himself. Named Hooked on a Feeling, most of the part is handled with modern guns such as a Glock 19, Beretta 92, etc... Most stand action, no guns involved takes place in the last 30 chapters. Most of Ito Katsu's members wear black suits. Some of them have special custom made weapons, like a suitcase with a made in gun. Just like Yoshikage Kira, Katashi Fujimaru is a killer, one with 72 confirmed kills. Katashi Fujimaru is also a retired FBI agent with 26 years of experience, Katashi Fujimaru is 51 years old, Ito Katsu on the other hand only being 31. Then there is Hata Tetsuo, a very smart assistant of Ito Katsu with his stand Empire State Of Mind, Hata Tetsuo is 16 years old.

Big Iron can control any projectile of any type, if the projectile moves slower than 30 mph Big Iron can not control it. This gives Big Iron many uses like Catch the rainbow or Kraft Work, Big Iron can stop any projectile in its path being able to support Big Iron and its user, unfortunately, if the projectile is 15 feet away from Big Iron and its user the projectile will continue its path. Big Iron can stop cars in a 15 feet radius right in their paths, this makes it easy to stop Hooked on a Feeling's bullets. Big Iron can also change the direction of any stopped projectile by simply moving it when it is stopped in the other direction. When any projectile is stopped it builds up velocity and when let go from its frozen state it will blast forward at an amazing speed depending on how long it built up. Too much could break it such as a tiny bullet. In chapter 32 of Crooked Fingers, Big Iron stops a bullet about to hit him shot by Aoki Terao and changes the direction of it back at him and then to unfreeze it with incredible speed piercing Aoki Terao in the chest for him to be shot by Katashi Fujimaru multiple times. Or in chapter 5 where Katashi Fujimaru first appears, stops a speeding car with an enemy of Katashi Fujimaru named Nakahara Tamotsu. This sudden stop causes Nakahara Tamotsu to fly out the front of the window killing him instantly. For one more in chapter 48 where Katashi Fujimaru throws a small rock at Ito Katsu with fast speed then to stop it mid-track then to unfreeze it speeding at Ito Katsu, luckily he moves in time creating a hole in the wall.

Empire State Of Mind has the ability to create a floating circle-shaped drawing in the air. Empire State Of Mind takes the shape of a normal pen, which if Empire State Of Mind draws a circle he can fit himself inside and which he crawls through, and when he makes it to the other side he no one can see him. This gives Hata Tetsuo the ability to hide, he can't hurt anyone with his fist yet he can pick up any object with no life, If Hata Tetsuo throws it at someone it will injure them. The only way Hata Tetsuo can be injured is if someone crawls into the circle and find him. Hata Tetsuo can draw another circle when he's invisible to crawl out, this also makes it easy to dispose of things. In chapter 8 Hata Tetsuo draws a circle and throws a crumpled up paper into the circle. And another use is in chapter 46 where Hata Tetsuo goes invisible to spy on the meeting at the syndicate.