❦︎ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖❦︎

You and Haru watched the black expensive car starting to bump all the vintage cars. You let out a curse under your breath and you snap on your senses that you are waiting for your car that your AI sent to you. Then a sound coming from your necklace starts to talk.

"1 minute" Haru look at you confused where did the sound came from. You sweatdrop as you ran away from him.

"I'll be back!" You look back and shouted. Haru was about to call you out but noticed a mother and child in the middle of the road frozen in fear as they held into eachother.

Haru noticed the car wasn't going to stop so he ran over towards them and held his arms out.

"STOP!"

The black car swerved its way, into the pole gaining little damaged from the car. Kamei facepalmed as Haru stormed his way to the car as he called the driver for reckless driving.

"Hey you! what the hell were you thinking?!" Haru opened the door to tell the driver off.

"You're under arrest for obstruction of police-ACK!" Haru coughed as he was cutted off by a puff of smoke. The smoke clear up just in time as he saw the driver step out from the car.

"Kambe Daisuke" The black haired slick male pulled out his badge similar to-

"As for today, I have been appointed as inspector of Metropolitan police Detective Department"

────────────

A sound of a fast engine caught your attention, at last your car is already arrive. There is no one driving it because it was controlled by your AI. You smirked as your (f/c) car stop infront of you. Others may also think that a ghost was driving it.

You entered to your (f/c) Car as your car immediately switch to manual mode. You stepped on the gas pedal amd speed off to find the white van.

While driving at speed you slammed your brakes before you could crash to the car infront of you. You saw that there is another traffic jammed. You immediately talk to your AI.

"CENTRIX, Find me another route that could lead me to the van" you ordered

"Understood" your AI replied as you backed up, successfully making ot out the soon-to-be-crowded traffic.

Suddenly a GPS pop out in your Car TV Screen. Your foot pressed harder increasing three times of speed like hell that maybe the cops might catch you because of your reckless driving unfortunately they cant. You follow the new route as you proceed to ask your AI.

"CENTRIX, Find out who is the person directing the traffic" you ordered

"Understood" your AI replied and added "The one behind all the traffic jams is HEUSC" You then remembered where did you heard the name.

"Looks Like I will have a reunion with a long friend~" you chimed happily, Haru look behind as he saw a (f/c) car and questions.

"Another Car?!"The driver glanced back through the side mirror. As he thought, 'Who's that?' He noticed that it was speeding towards the Kachidoki bridge.

'Is he planning to blow up the whole bridge? No that's a risky move, Even for Daisuke Kambe himself' you thought

Noticing that they only have four minutes left, Haru started to speak  his mind.

"We won't make it we have to evacuate the residents in the area"

"......" He only received silence.

────────────

As you drove your car, you look on the side and spotted the white van in the bridge. You noticed that the bridge was rising up you let out a gasp and grit your teeth.