Ch.1

Geoff's POV
"Tony stop duct taping Eli to the door." layne said. This is normal for us and it is amazing that we are not dead yet. We are VoicePlay. We are an a cappella group who went on the sing off. Unfortunately we didn't win but we now play shows and we have fans who loves us. "Tony listen to layne." I said amused at what is happening. "Ugh fine you guys are no fun." Tony said pouting as he took Eli down from the door. "I hate you. Eli said. "No you don't you loovvee me." Tony said as he placed a wet kiss on Eli's cheek. "Ewwww!" Eli said as he wiped his cheek. "Come on guys we have a show to get to." Earl said as he got the keys to the car. Everyone cheered cause it was our favorite thing to do.
                     After the show
"Thank you all for coming and I hope to see you guys again soon!" I said into the mic as we did our last bow and went to our dressing room. "Wow that was our biggest crowd yet." layne said. "Yea it was. I love our fans" I replied to him as I went to get a water bottle. "I can't wait to get home so I can sleep." Tony said. There was a chorusof yea and same as we all were tired but very happy. "Okay guys let's go home!" Eli exclaimed as he clapped his hands.
On the way home
Layne's POV
As Geoff was driving I couldn't help but think that something bad was going to happen. But I kept quiet because everyone is very happy even Tony has a smile on his face while he was sleeping. "Geoff look out!" I heard earl say before a car crashed into ours. As the car stopped spinning I looked around to see if everyone is alright but I saw Eli missing. "Guys where's Eli?" I asked. Fuck he must have gotten thrown out of the car when we crashed. I was the least injured so I got out of the car and looked for him. A few feet from the car I saw him unconscious on the ground bleeding badly. I ran to him and tried to wake him up. "Come on Eli wake up!" I screamed scared as hell. I screamed for him to wake up for 3 minutes and after that I saw his eyes fluttering open. " is everyone okay?" He asked weakly. "Don't worry about them, they are okay but you are severely injured so we need to get to to the hospital." I said relieved that he was alive. And as if on cue I heard sirens getting louder and louder and the ambulances came closer. As the ambulances arrived paramedics came to help us. "Sir, can you tell us what happened?" One of the paramedics asked. As I told them what happened I started feeling lightheaded but I continued telling them but it got worse and I passed out. As I woke up I heard beeping and it signaled me that I was in the hospital. When I opened my eyes and looked around I saw everyone except Eli in the room. "Where's Eli?" I asked a little scared for my best friend. "He's okay he had to get surgery to get the glass out." Geoff said. He had crutches as well as earl but he also had a cast on his left arm. Tony had stitches on his forehead and leg. As I tried to sit up on the hospital bed I felt a burning sensation in my side. Geoff rushed to me. "Woah! Be careful you have stitches on your side from the glass on your window." He said as he helped me. A nurse came in to check on me I said I was in pain so she went to my iv and turned up my pain meds and told me I'll be able to leave in a week after my stitches were removed.
2 days later Eli was okay and walking as the glass was in his arms. And once the week was up they took the stitches out of my side and I was able to go home