Prologue

~Hoseok's POV~

School. The hell hole that everyone is forced to attend through their childhood and teenage years by the government that has enslaved its people. For me, that's over in one town but now it starts again in another, at 'Forks High School' to be exact. It's cold, overcast and always raining, the sun hardly comes out but when it does all students get a free period outside, which is a plus.

I arrived at the student services desk to collect my schedule and locker number. The receptionist flushed a light pink when she looked up at me but I didn't pay any mind to that and just left as quickly as possible.

As I was walking through the school full of students, I could smell so many different scents. There were lots of male Alphas, some betas but no omegas so far, I could also smell a truckload of female betas, a few alphas and a small number of omegas. But of course, they were all human and they had no idea of their scents and status, to them they were just male and female. Being a wolf hybrid sometimes has its perks.

The further I walked into the school more people started looking at me, causing me to become uncomfortable, I looked around to find a bathroom. I found one and entered quickly, as soon as I took a breath in my lungs were filled with the overpowering smell of a male alpha and a male omega. I assumed that they had a quick fuck session in here because the smell was so strong, but god that male omega smelt so good, I took another whiff of the air but there was something else mixed in with it. It smelt a lot like...blood.