Chapter 1

I woke to barely audible whispering.

"Shhhh You're going to wake her up!"

"No I'm not!"

I open one eye slowly before sitting up, I open both eyes and stare at the twin pups looking at me with wide eyes.

"H-hi Lia!" The older twin, Tracy says quickly.

"And what were you two trying to do?" I ask thru the pack link.

"Um, Auntie Mary said to wake you up for school"

"Well thanks for waking me up"

"You're welcome!"

After that I got out of bed and took a quick shower. I dressed in a long sleeve black shirt with some jeans with some black Vans. I go downstairs and take a plate and start putting food. After I'm satisfied I go and sit with my blue berry pancakes and orange juice. After I'm done I take my bag and walk to school since I STILL don't have a car despite having enough money. Sometimes it sucks when your parents don't want to drive.

As soon as I enter I go straight to my classes since I didn't really bother in making friends, I had my best friend who was currently in America, and she's enough. I take my seat and wait for class to start, as usual the popular group is talking in their corner, the class clown is annoying the heck out of the 'hottest' girl and then there's me drawing in my seat which is beside a window looking over the forest.

The teacher called for attention and the class somewhat quieted down.

After a long painful school day

I finally was able to go home when I was called to the office. Oh great, what do they need now? I thought as I opened the door leading to the principals office, it wasn't exactly the first time I was here since I have a tendency to get into fights because someone picked on the little ones.

"Ah Lia, thank you for coming so quickly." He said as I closed the door behind me.

"So, what did I do this time?"

"Actually I didn't call you here for anything bad, I've called you here because there is a new class that helps teach sigh language and the teacher could use an assistant."

"I'm not exactly the best student for the job, if they don't understand what I'm saying I won't be able to talk to them."

"I've already thought ahead, if someone doesn't understand you could easily write it on a piece of paper of a journal so that they can learn from a very talented student."

I raised an eyebrow at the praise because he never praised me unless he was desperate to convince me. He sighed and said,

"Look I've asked a lot of students today and none of them want the job, you are my last hope and if you accept I'll give you 20 dollars a month." His eyes pleaded me to say yes.

"Fine, but this better be worth it"

He grinned and said, "Oh, trust me it will be"

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello everyone! This is my very first book, I hope that you all enjoy it. I will try my best to update fast, hope you all have a great day/night!

-S