ch.2

Mother:

- Maya, I think it's time to tell you everything.

I:

- Okay mom, but I hope you do not mind.

Father:

- No honey.

They began to tell me that my father is not alone but is 2, and the house was haunted, possessed mother, doomed to death ...

I:

- Okay, I get.

I went out and took a run through the forest. It was so beautiful.

I went near the highest tree and started to cry. I kept thinking that if this happened to them, do me what will happen to me?!. That will happen too!. Or worse?!.

I could not find any answer, was destroyed. All my desire to see the world on earth was destroyed in three minutes. Im not believe that my father is not my father but two united boy or something. I do not understand anything, if they are in fog. Gentle wind blew in peace my forest.

A baby deer is coming easy to me wanting to caress and to pay attention. I smiled seeing those big eyes and looked at me insistently. He was so sweet and innocent that I could not eat it: D

Sat in my arms and I slowly began to undulate. I saw her tiny eyes closed bit by bit. Zambia still while humming a song that I sing when I was little my mother to sleep.

It seems to work for everyone.

After some time I noticed that sleeping .. I put it down easy, I stood up, I kissed her on the cheek and went home.

Cheered me on.

________

Mother:

- Maya, forgive us that I said earlier our story ...

My mother left head down, but I took her in my arms, and I squeezed it as hard as I could.

I:

- Mom, you do not worry I'll never be mad or dad.

He then came to the kitchen and hugged us both.

I:

- Well, I'm going to get my luggage, I turn 18 tomorrow and ... I have to go to earth.

I smiled, gave him tear mother and father too.

I hugged again and told them that everything will be fine, whatever happens.

I arrived in my room and found ...