Prologue

🦋

"KILL HIM..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Kill him or else ikaw ang papatayin ko"
.
.
.
.
"Now choose!"
.
.
.
.
*splash*

Nag kalat ang dugo sa sahig after she killed him. This is the best sight that I always wanna see. Hawak hawak niya pa din ang kutsilyong ginamit niya sa pag pugot ng ulo ng sarili niyang anak. Her arms were covered with blood and her eyes are covered with pain and guilt. Patuloy na umaagos ang dugo sa sahig. Habang humahagolgol siya sa tabi ng bangkay ng anak niya na siya mismo ang pumatay.

How fascinating humans can be.

I slow clapped a few times with an amused smile while looking at her. Oh gosh I'm really enjoying this scene. The blood looks so delicious it's making me wanna taste it.
.
.
.
.
"HA HA HA HA...congratulations honey you're now an official member of our family."  A sweet voice came out from the dark. Everybody's attention went to her. And there was Alexsus, coming out from a dark tunnel leading to us. Oh what a badass sister.

"R-really? Am I already p-part of this f-family" the killer said with a trembling voice, while slowly raising her head towards Alexus that is now beside me.

I saw Alexus smirked. By the look on her face, I already knew what she wants to happen.

And in no time we felt something fell on the floor. It was the head of the killer. Bloods are now running on the floor. The killer didn't expect that to happen. I looked at the man behind the dead bodies and he was wearing a black fitted suit with a shades on. I smirked and looked at my sister "I didn't know that you will come."
.
.
.
.
"Oh well yes dear. I miss eating humans flesh and drinking their fresh bloods."  She said while smirking. I guess she missed seeing this kind of things. So I just nod and planned to get out of these basement. I walked through the hallway reaching the tunnel. And went upstairs to fix my hair because it's covered with some bloods that splashed on me a while ago. I removed all the stains on my hair.

While looking at my index finger that has a tiny drop from the bloods on my hair I was triggered to taste the blood from those dead bodies. So I licked my finger and it tastes awesome. The blood tastes awesome. It's delicious. It's making me wanna kill and eat some more human flesh. I got excited knowing that our dinner tonight are the fresh dead bodies that were killed a while ago.

So I tied up my hair and wear a mini cute pastel crop top that's revealing my cleavage. I was wearing a white maong shorts that could reveal my long legs. I felt so cute and a little bit sexy with this outfit.
So after I finished fixing myself. I went out to my room and went downstairs.

Pagbaba ko sa dining table they were already preparing our dinner it was the chopped fresh liver from the human bodies. And sa other side of the table naman is the human heart. That's my faveee!!! Lahat sila dito ay nag hahanda na ng pagkain habang ako naman ay hinahanap si Alexus.

"Where's my sister?" I asked Sir. Hoselito na nag seserve ng fresh human blood ngayon sa lamesa.

"She's still outside lady" He said firmly and bowed to me as a sign of respect.

I walked away from him and went outside. I'm trying to sense my sister's scent but I can't sense anything from the outside. So that means she isn't here. Where the hell is she?! I walked outside of the house and went to the forest alone. Or am I really alone? I can sense someone behind me. This isn't human based palang sa pakiramdam ko hindi tao tong sumusunod sakin.
.
.
.
.
𝑑𝑎𝑛𝑔
.
.
.
.
I can sense immortality. I can sense it from them! I'm sure this isn't right. I can't fight this alone. I continued walking normaly and then after a few seconds I run! I run as fast as I could. While running I can hear them shouting.
.
.
.
.
"RUN AKIRA!"
.
.
.
"RUN!"
.
.
.
"GODDESS OF IMMORTALITY! RUN! FASTER!"
.
.
.
They were shouting and cheering me. Like a demons. And while I was running I sensed a familiar energy around me. It's a familiar energy that makes me weak. Memories came flashing back through my mind. And I'm sure he's one of them that are chasing me right now. But how? He is a human. Damon Villanueva is a human. I can't be wrong about this. But what is this? How can he run so fast like us? How can he do that?? Normal people can't even do that kind of speed. Many thoughts came running through my mind. And suddenly my knees became weak and I fell down.
I closed my eyes para hindi ko sila makita. Yes, I'll admit that I'm scared alam kong hindi ko sila kaya. So I closed my eyes and waited for them to beat me. But it remained silent.

I opened my eyes slowly and looked around. I was in the middle of the forest alone. Sitting on the grass with many trees around me. It's dark and I was terrified. Because their gone.

He's gone....

_________________________________________
Thanks for reading! I love you all