15.Coffee Shop

Joe POV

I was in Steven's car, staring out the window. Why would she not care for me anymore? What did I do?

"Joe she is over you...there are other girls.",Steven said.

"Not for me.",I said still staring out the window watching cars speed by.

-One year later-

I was sitting at a coffee shop drinking coffee with Steven.

"So how does it feel to be home after the tour?",Steven asked.

"Good I guess.",I said shrugging my shoulders.

He groaned. "Joe...you have to get over her, find someone new it's been over a year.",Steven said.

I didn't answer him.

"Come on Skye as a friend named Billie. She's a really cute blonde just your type.",Steven said.

Skye is Steven's soon to be wife.

"Steven like I said 100 of times before I don't want you setting me up with any girl girls.",I said bitterly.

"Well I'm sorry for trying to help you move on.",Steven said.

I looked to the street watching cars speed past the coffee shop. But someone across the street caught my eye. It was Clarity she looked more mature, she was wearing white jeans a black blouse and black high heels. She didn't wear her blue jeans and t-shirts anymore. I watched her walk into a store. It was a men's suite store, why in hell would she be there. Threw the open glass window I saw her walk up to a guy. He was good looking sandy blonde hair, well built, and tall. She hugged him and said something. She smiled and he smiled. Jealously flared up inside of me. She was over me...but I'm still holding on. That has to be the most painful feeling when someone's over you but you still love them.

"Steven.",I said.

"Yes.",He said looking at me.

My eyes still locked on Clarity and the boy.

"Tell me about Billie.",I said.