3

"But sometimes the best help a person can find is helping someone else :)" 

Wendy's POV:-

Wow! Today was such a great day but a long one. The work was in such a great amount. All the others were amazing and we all got closer in less than a day except Chanyeol. The others said that it will take time to be closer to him. 

Anyways, it's time to go home. I need to look after Sehun. As I have to cook food for him, talk to him and clear his doubts if he has any. He is a nerd. His dream is to come 1st place before graduating from school. 

He is almost there since he came 2nd place. I am proud of him. But that doesn't mean that he doesn't go out with his friends or date.He should enjoy his life a bit too. He should be happy that girls like him. No one liked me so, I am kind of jealous (P.S.Do not tell him).

Noona
Hello~ What are you up to?

My Sehunnie
Nothing much! I was just studying.

Noona
Great! I am leaving from work now. I will be there soon. Take care of yourself.

My Sehunnie
Take care Noona! Come home safely.

Noona
Let's eat dinner from outside today. What do you want to eat?

My Sehunnie
You decide noona since you got a job. 

Noona
How about Sushi? It's your favorite.

My Sehunnie
Okay :) thank you Noona!

Noona
Anything for you, my brother :) It will deliver it to our house.

My Sehunnie
Okay Noona! Come home safely. Bye bye!

Noona
Bye bye:)

"Why are smiling so much?" Eun Ae asked me. "Nothing, I was just texting." I replied with a smile. "It looks like you are dating someone." Xiumin said with a laugh.

"No, not at all! I just smile a lot, if one of my favorite person messages me." I said with a smile."Let's all of us go for a company dinner! It's time to leave, anyways. What say?" Kai said.

"Not today. Chanyeol's girlfriend broke up with him." Suho said with a sigh.

"Again? Poor guy. He always dates the wrong girl. At this rate, he might end up getting traumatized from dating." Irene said.

"Let's all go for the dinner tomorrow! It can be a company dinner and a party for Wendy joining us including Chanyeol. What say?" Seulgi said. "That's better." Kai said.

All of us agreed to it. I feel bad for Chanyeol. He never got a good girlfriend. I hope that he finds a great girl soon. Infact, I hope every single person finds a perfect partner for them.

On my way home~

I was walking then all of sudden someone scared me from behind. It was Yeri!