one.

i smiled and held his hand in order to share my warmth. can't be too selfish, and you can never really be too selfless. he looked up and glanced at me with that expression on his eyes.

please don't.

don't look at me like that,

it hurts me.

his breath was visible because of the snow and cold that fell down, and yet how can he not see that all of the air that was in my body got sucked out because of him?

min yoongi, you selfish man.

you insolent prick, you insensitive soul-crushing boy. haven't i made it obvious?

"why didn't you bring your jacket tonight? it's freezing."

he laughs and lets my hand go. there he goes again, never giving me an answer. not even a word.

"stop it."

"stop what?" i asked and glared. he says the stupidest thing, and at the same time he's a genius. everything about him has a duality.

"stop looking so sad. it's been 3 years since you confessed, don't act all awkward."

i laughed. like i always did.

easy for you to say.

i wish we weren't like this. miserable and broken. apart and awkward. i wish we could become what we were before. i wish i didn't do that 3 years ago.

maybe then his feelings would be the same.

"i have to go," i could hear the snow crunching below his feet. "i'll see you again. not tomorrow, but again."

i smiled and sent him off.

you're so evil.

leaving me alone in the cold, maybe even hoping that i freeze to death. do you not like me that much? is that how much you resent me?

i can't cry, i can't scream. i can't vent to you like how i usually would, i can't ask for you to braid my hair or pat my back like i did before. i can't make you bake me cookies or go to trips with me and hope for your company anymore.

i laughed and stomped back inside the house.

i hate this.

i hate us.