》Thankful《

The morning atmosphere is not that hot to the point of sweats dripping. Nor was it cold like the dawn breeze.

The sun shines aren't directly looking at them but of the whole room. The reflection of the heat makes it warm and cozy for them.

It's been a long time since Sooyoung had a good sleep. The fast yet comfortable beating of her heart banished the weight she had been carrying for so long.

Though she is in physical pain, the comfort of the arm surrounding her waist is enough to lull Sooyoung into a vast cotton of clouds. The cold feel of the silver pendant hanging on her neck proved her that this is all real.

Until soft kisses were placed on her shoulders, Sooyoung flinched a little creating a soft sexy chuckle from the one who implanted the kiss.

Pink tints bloomed upon her cheeks. And slowly Sooyoung open her eyelids to see the view in front of her. The city awakening.

She then felt a kiss on her temple. "Goodmorning baby." Soft husky morning voice.

Slowly but surely, Sooyoung was turned towards her companion who instantly have the admiring stare looking at her, behind the mist that clouds his eyes. Sooyoung also felt she was about to cry but she keep it in.

Goodmorning Jaehyun. Sooyoung blushed as she smelled her boyfriend's calm and fresh scent from his perfume and realize the state they are in right now.

"Happy Birthday." And now the forehead kiss.

All of this felt surreal for Sooyoung. She lifted her hands, pinching Jaehyun's arms that trapped her. "Ow. Why you do that, babe?" He whined childishly making both of them chuckle.

Sooyoung immediately turned serious. And while blushing,

I'm sorry. It's just... this feels so surreal. Like,

While placing a palm on his cheek,

Are you real?
Are we real?
Or maybe I am dreaming?

Sooyoung got no response from her boyfriend (she blushed just at the thought of Jung Jaehyun as her boyfriend) but the man is still intently looking at her eyes.

And then a dangerous smirk appeared on his morning face.
"You are aware that we are still both naked underneath the blanket baby, right?" A shy nod from Sooyoung as a response.

"So, do you mind for a round 2 to prove to you that all of this is real?" And Sooyoung's face turned all reddish and slapped Jaehyun's arm. Her boyfriend just chuckled and give her a forehead kiss.

"Just kidding birthday girl. I won't abuse you today even though I am craving for you." He smiled genuinely and leaned down to plant a sweet sweet kiss on Sooyoung's lips.

Breaking the kiss after seconds, Jaehyun smiled at Sooyoung. "What do you want to do today, my princess? I already wasted your first hour of your birthday, so sex is definitely not on the list." On any other day, Sooyoung would make a sarcastic remark. But not right now.

Joy and Jaehyun is a newly formed couple. When I say new, new as in just last night. After a year in the courtship and mutual understanding stage, they made it official last night over drinks at Taeyong and Irene's house. Renjun organized the whole party with the support of his boyfriend who was the first to notice of Sooyoung avoiding Jaehyun. Jeno, as an observant, noticed that Joy will always makes excuses when there are group outings.

Of course, that's his sister, so he knows.

So they planned the "Finally & After Midnight" operation. Yangyang's intellectual words, he says. They drank all night after the half successful mission. The "After Midnight" part was dismissed as Yangyang had an almost death experience from Jeno's protectiveness over his sister, if not only for Xiaojun and Renjun who helped saving the poor innocent baby sheep.