NEW MISSION

Place :- Five Star Resort
Time :- 18.00hrs

A girl in black one piece along with a boy in formal holding briefcase enters...Security guard checks them and they goes at pool area...Both of them were wearing earpiece...

O.P- Officer...Transfer ke badme hi target ko arrest karna hai...Back up team already wahin hai...Goodluck

They cut call and looks around and finds they colleagues as waiters and customers...They colleagues looks at them and nod which was unnoticed by others...They goes near target but his men comes near them...

Girl (murmurs)- Great lagta hai hum pakade gaye...Isse phele woh attack kare kyun na hum hi shoot kar de (tries to remove her gun from her handbag)

Boy (murmurs)-  Target ko zinda pakadna hai...So relax

Girl yawns and Boy glares her...Men comes near them and check boy when men come near girl to check her...She stops them and glares them....

Girl(shouts)- Is this the way you treat a girl....Don't you have basic common sense that a female should be checked by a female...

Man comes near them and asks his men to leave...He walk them near table...Girl and boy stand near table and looks at another man who was sitting on chair...

Man- I hope you won't mind if I check diamonds first...

Girl and boy looks at each other as diamonds they were carrying were half real and half fake...

Girl- Seems you don't trust us Mr.Gehlot

Mr.Gehlot(tries to touch her hand)- I trust you

She takes her hand back and takes tissue and wipe where he touched...Boy was about to hit him but she says No through eyes...

Girl- If you trust then how about to start transferring money

Mr.Gehlot- I like your attitude you come directly to point (girl just nod and smile) How about going out for dinner tonight ?

Boy(interrupts)- Ma'am has meeting to attend

Mr.Gehlot- Then tomorrow lunch

Boy-Tomorrow she isn't free...How about you start transferring and I'll update you when ma'am is free for lunch or dinner...

Girl already ends up losing her patience all she wanted to do was break Mr.Gehlot's bones...

Mr.Gehlot- How about first my man check as you know you shouldn't trust anyone in business

Girl(gets irritated)- let's cancel the deal as you have trust issues...Next time don't waste my waste as I am not free like you...

Mr.Gehlot- Arey aap toh gussa ho gayi (signal man to transfer) dekhiye transfer shuru ho gaya

Boy gives a potli to Mr.Gehlot and he pass it to person to check....That person randomly picks one diamond and checks and nods in vertical....Girl who was looking here and there because she was getting bore sees a red dot moving on a man's forehead who was reading book and sitting two table after them....Without thinking about anything she runs towards that table and removes gun from her handbag and shoot at hitman's hand....Looking at gun in her hand Mr.Gehlot men points gun on her and boy....As situation turn bit complicated they colleagues attack Mr.Gehlot's men...Cross firing started...Girl runs behind hitman whereas boy was handling Mr.Gehlot's men....Hitman was available to escape easily...She was coming back when she sees Mr.Gehlot trying to escape...She shoot him and he died on the spot...They colleagues finishes of Mr.Gehlot's men...Boy comes and checks Mr.Gehlot's pulse and after checking glares at girl and she just smile sheepishly.....Within 20mins peaceful resort was turned into shootout place...