Introductory Author's Note

Hi guy's thank you for your interest in my book. I'm a long time member of the wattpad community, but have struggled for years to actually write my own book. So, I have decided to crash-course a book and force myself to finish it no matter what. Welcome to that story. That being said I am no intending to half ass anything. I do intend to include smut, but I do not think this book will be full of it. So if that's what you're looking forward to I'm sorry it will not be in every chapter lol. 

THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. I do intend on incorporating phrases from different languages, but since it is fiction I do not have to use the same language for all the phrases. I am trying to stick to latin but it doesn't always sound cool, so ya know. 

This book very well may end up as garbage, but it is mine, so please be nice. If you want to give advice or request certain things to happen I will most definitely look forward to entertaining the ideas. 

I may include author's note chapters, but if this book is completed I will delete them unless they are important (Like this one). 

I will kind of be editing as I go, but if you notice any errors in spelling or grammar feel free to leave a comment to bring it to my attention. 

Please expect slow updating: my goal is at least once every week, but they could come sooner or they may come later. 

Anyhow, happy reading :) 

ATTENTION: There will be mentions of sexual physical abuse throughout this book. Please do not read this book if you struggle with these topics. Much love to you all, and please know that you are worth it. I will be wishing for brighter days in your future.

THIS NOTE WILL BE REMOVED AFTER THE FIRST COUPLE OF ACTUAL CHAPTERS ARE POSTED: I am working on having at least three chapters completed before i start actually updating.