After party pt 2

Cole came back upstairs after the rest of the party. I was still tied up. He got undressed and grabbed me by my cheeks. "Hello my little fuck toy". He said to me. He stood over me on the bed and took off the rope in my mouth and quickly replaced it with his cock. He grabbed the headboard and pushed his whole member into my mouth. I was gagging. He pulled out of me and put the rope back in my mouth. He opened my legs. "I want you to choke and suffer. I want you to call me daddy and you can't cum unless I tell you too." He said to me. He put on a condom and pushed into my pussy. I wanted to scream and moan but he said I couldn't so I just threw my head back. He started to thrust into my pussy. He was going fast. "You like this?" He asked as he took the rope out of my mouth. "Oh yeah cole." I said. "Oh,Cole huh? You whore I told you to call me daddy!!" He screamed. "You have to be punished". He started to slam into my pussy and squeeze my boobs. He let got of my tits and kept thrusting he went super deep and made me hurt. "Daddy!i need to cum!" I yelled "no!! Not until I say so." He said as he slapped me. He kept thrusting as my boobs bounced up and down. "Now you can cum." He said as I cummed on the bed sheets. "I'm done here" he said while he cummed on my face and all over my breasts. "I have to go meet Lili for dinner so bye!" He said as he untied me.