CHAPTER-3

SAME DAY

Adhikaansh pov'

As I reached the office I saw 15 to 20 girls sitting in waiting area I am just hoping that they don't do anything that makes me angry...

Interviews started & as I was expecting these girls are so irritating I just don't understand that did they want the job or just want sleep with me they all behave like whores now just 1 girl is left I don't want to continue this but this is the last I have complete this... So the next girl is ANIKTA CHAUHAN...

There is a knock on my door I know this is the last girl I am already pissed that's why I sternly said come in. As soon as she entered she was really very beautiful,I was not looking at her directly she was wearing a black kurti she was different from other girls she came to me & said "good morning sir I am ANIKTA CHAUHAN"
oh what I am thinking I have to focus on my work.

(CONVERSETION BETWEEN THEM WE ALREADY KNOWS SO I AM LEAVING THAT PART)

I gave the job to her & asked her to leave for now & ordered her to come here tomorrow at 8am.she just nodded & left. I am my way to back home but in my mind I am still thinking about her I was really amazed by her answers none of girls or any other person have guts to talk to me like that but she did. I am calling my manager and my bodyguard JOHN he is my most loyal man..

Me-listen John I want u to find each & every detail about ANIKTA CHAUHAN she is my new P. A.  tomorrow before 8am I want her file on my table..
Got it??

JOHN- YES SIR!! GOOD NIGHT SIR.

I hang up the phone now I am waiting for tomorrow morning........

Anikta's pov'

I reached the home my lovely granny is sitting in living room she watching T. V with shubh I just went to her hugged

Me- granny today I got the job at AD ENTERPRISES Tomorrow is my first day I am really excited...

Granny-congrants!! Darling but always remember whatever u do in your life do it confidentally & stay focused..

Shub- congrats!! Sista but I am still confused I think they didn't saw u till now that's why u have this job otherwise how can this devil face can work in AD ENTERPRISES😂😂😂

Me- shut up!!! Shubh have u completed ur homework or not if u haven't then just get up & go straight to ur complete ur homework & then come for dinner.

Shubh- see as I say u are a DEVIL bye granny I will be back in few mins...

Granny- okay now go fast & complete it.

After dinner granny & shubh went to thier room to sleep I am in my room sitting & thinking about tomorrow......