Tale: The strange girl

In a village, a young couple had a daughter, who had dark eyes, dark skin and a strange nose; she was intelligent and eccentric, it was not like other people, she could not understand the deep feelings, and the more she grew up, the more she had this perception when people treated her differently.

One day, this girl decided she didn't want to be different anymore and decided to change, put on clothes just like the other girls wore and behaved like them.

She left for town and walked, until she was stopped by a lady, known for her strange name and peculiar way:

- Why, girl, why are you dressed like that? Where are your strange clothes? He asked, his voice hoarse and eyes crinkled

- I decided that I will not dress like that anymore, I am just like the other girls now. Did you like it?

"No." replied the lady, without hesitation.

- Why? Now I am just like the other girls, I no longer dress in a strange way.

- Dressing in a strange way was a trait I liked, it reminds me that not everything that is different is bad, now you are just an imitation of other girls who are not themselves.

The lady went on her way and the young woman did not understand, however, she continued walking.

A man known for always being alone and not enjoying conversations stopped her:

- Why, girl, why are you walking like this? Why aren't you walking as usual, looking up at the sky and jumping happily?

- I decided that I won't walk like that anymore, I'm just like the other girls now. Did you like it?

"No." replied the loner, without even blinking.

- Why? Now I'm just like the other girls, I don't walk in a strange way anymore.

- Walking in a strange way was something I liked to observe, it reminded me that I can find happiness in banal things.

So the loner went on his way, leaving the girl alone and confused. She didn't understand why they didn't like it, she was like the other girls now, she was no longer the stranger in the village.

She decided to return home, and upon entering, stopped in front of the mirror. She looked at herself and realized that the clothes she wore looked nothing like her, and her walk was not as fun as when she skips and looks at the sky.

The other day, when she went for a walk in the village, she put on the clothes she loved so much and looked up at the sky she admired so much. As he passed by the lady and saw her smiling and saw the loner watching her walk, he realized that being different was not bad when observed by the right eyes.