On Your Period (Damon x Reader)

You walked into the Salvatore house alone. It was a sea of drunk students, your classmates. Why the Salvatores were having a party, you had no idea, but you also had no complaints.
    "Woo-hoo! Drink up, bitches!" Caroline Forbes walked past you and set a bottle of vodka down on the table next to you. You saw your friends hanging out by the fireplace and you made eye contact with them. You took a swig of vodka before heading over to them.
    "Y/N! Isn't this so cool?" One of your friends said. You could tell they were already drunk.
    "Yeah, it's really crowded!" You laughed. There was an overwhelming amount of people at the party and you were sweating from all the body heat. And the fireplace you were standing next to.
    "Damn, the fireplace isn't the only hot thing here." One of your friends said as Damon Salvatore walked by.
    "Oh, damn." You said under your breath. You saw his head slightly turn and at first you thought he heard you. But that wouldn't be possible with how quietly you whispered and the noise level in the house. You could barely hear your friends over the music and screams of the other people.
    You turned around and continued to talk to your friends about whatever you thought of. You were so busy talking that you didn't realize how many beers you had drank. Two empty cans sat at your feet and a third in your hand. You didn't plan to get wasted but plans can change.
    My friend suddenly leaned in and said, "Oh my god, Y/N. Look behind you." You turned around to see Damon staring at you. You made eye contact with him and felt your face turn red. He licked his lip and smirked at you, leaning against the wall. You felt yourself heating up and your underwear suddenly felt very uncomfortable.
    "Holy shit." You whispered. You didn't know if you should smile back or not. Maybe wave? No, that would be dumb. You turned around and looked back at your friends.
    "Y/N, he's still looking at you." One of your friends giggled.
    "But she has a bigger problem than Damon." Another friend pointed to your legs which suddenly had blood running down them.
    "Fuck! I wasn't supposed to get my period until Monday!" You looked around to find the bathroom. You saw someone leave a room behind Damon. You saw the toilet and sink right before they turned off the lights.
    You quickly walked to the bathroom before anyone could see you. Unfortunately, you made eye contact again with Damon. His eyes followed you as you walked passed him. You turned on the lights and closed the door as more blood poured out from your underwear.
    "Fuck!" You tried to wipe down your legs and went through your purse. You didn't have any pads left so you had to make a small pad out of toilet paper. The bleeding finally slowed and you were able hide the fact that you were on my period. You washed your bloody hands and fixed your hair in the mirror. You went through your purse again and found a red lipstick. You decided to put it on in hopes that you would feel more confident wearing it.
    You opened the bathroom door, rushing to get back to your friends. Instead you bumped right into someone.
    "Oh, I'm so sorry, I-" You looked up to see Damon Salvatore standing over you. Your face turned red again.
    "Your friend was right. The fireplace isn't the only hot thing here." He smirked. You felt the heat start again. You knew your pants weren't just wet from your period now.
    He began to walk away towards the stairs, motioning for you to follow him. You took his hand as he led you upstairs to his bedroom. Before you could even get to his door he slammed you against the wall of the hallway. His stared deep into your eyes and pinned your arms above your head. He pushed his body against yours and you could feel him growing hard. He bent down and you thought he was about to kiss you. Instead his face shifted into something you'd never seen before. He opened his mouth, showing off his fangs. He was a vampire!?
You struggled to get out of his grasps but he just smiled and bit down on your neck hard. It hurt at first but the more he sucked on your neck, the more pleasure you felt. You fought the urge to moan but failed miserably. His teeth released your neck and he started kissing you. You could taste your blood on his lips. The warm liquid mixed with your tongue, turning you on even more. He picked you up, still kissing you roughly, and walked you over to his bedroom.
He tossed you onto his bed and took off his shirt. You couldn't help but stare. His ABS had abs. He crawled on top of you and continued kissing you. You took off your dress and bra leaving you in just your underwear. He unclipped your bra revealing your breasts. The sudden cold made your nipples perk up. He started sucking on your nipples making you moan loudly. He started trailing kisses down your body until he got to your underwear. He slowly peeled it off of you, making sure to brush your legs with his fingers. Your makeshift pad fell out and he picked it up.
"Did you know I was going to approach you. It seems you've made me a little treat." He laughed and began sucking the blood out of the toilet paper. At first you thought it was gross that he was drinking your period blood, but watching his suck on it turned you on so much it hurt. He started kissing you again and put two fingers into you.
    "Damn, you're so wet." He whispered into your ear.
    "I'm on my period." You said as he licked the bite mark on your neck.
    "I don't care." He bit down your collarbone, sucking your blood again. You gasped as the pain hit you again. He slithered back down in between your thighs and dribbled the leftover blood onto your clit, causing you to moan again. He opened your legs wider and licked up the blood coming from your pussy.
    "Mhm, so fresh." He moaned. He placed his mouth on the whole of your vagina and sucked and licked the blood out of it. He dragged his tongue along your folds and to your clit.
    He started sucking and licking your clit. You couldn't stop moaning. You held on to the pillows behind you as the pleasure built. He slipped a finger it and started smearing the blood all over your pussy and legs. He continued to finger you as he sucked hard on your clit. Your back arched, making his tongue put more pressure on your clit. He sucked so hard you felt like a thick milkshake coming through a small straw.
    He could tell you were coming close to your climax and released your clit from his mouth. He removed his fingers as well, leaving you begging him for more. He kissed your thighs gently, teasing you. You could feel your heartbeat between your legs. He dragged his tongue up your leg, just missing your clit.
    "Damon, please stop teasing me!" You begged. He looked up at you and smirked. He bit into your thigh, leaving another bite mark right below your ass. You felt like you were floating. You couldn't tell if it was from that amount of blood loss, the pleasure, or both. He took a mouthful of your blood and started sucking on your clit. The mix of saliva, sweat, and blood swirling around your clit quickly brought you to the edge again.
    "Oh fuck, Damon, I'm gonna-" You moaned, waiting for your climax to hit but he stopped again. He dipped his fingers into your pussy and then licked them clean. His eyes rolled back and groaned at the taste of you.
    "I want you to cum when I'm inside you." He said, leaving hickeys on your neck and waiting for you to calm down a bit.
    He suddenly plunged into you and stroked your walls slowly. His length filled you up, he barely fit. He sucked on your neck again, drawing more blood. He started going faster and faster. He stopped sucking and focused more on pounding into you.
    Your body was on fire. Your head continuously slammed against the bed frame, he fucked you so hard. His thick cock hit your g-spot every time, making you a moaning mess. You felt yourself coming close to the end again and you prayed that he would let you cum this time.
    "Damon, please let me cum this time!" You begged.
    "Not until I say you can." He started slamming into you even faster. You weren't sure how much longer you could hold on.
    "I can't hold on any longer, I'm gonna cum!" You screamed.
    "Cum for me, Y/N!" He shot his seed right as you came. Your legs shook uncontrollably. He rode out your orgasm until your breathing slowed. Your legs kept shaking as he pulled out, a trail of blood following off his cock.
    "Would you like to taste your blood?" He asked, looking down at his member. You tried to sit up but your body was still trembling. You nodded instead and he brought his cock to your mouth. You licked it all off as he moaned.
    "I don't think I can walk." You said try to breathe slowly in hopes that your limbs would calm down.
    "As a vampire, I recover quickly." He winked.
    "Can you turn me?" You asked. You thought it would be so cool to be a vampire.
    "Maybe next time, Y/N." Your name rolled off his tongue to nicely. You could listen to him say it all day. You finally processed what he said. Next time.
    "I might have to rest for a year if there's gonna be a next time." You exhaled. He laughed and handed you a small towel to clean yourself up with.