Chapter two

Nobody's POV

Selena walked into the emergency room with Ethan and saw Taylor crying. Sel walked over, set Ethan down and hugged her best friend. Both girls felt butterfly's in there stomachs. "Shhhh. Tay, it's ok."  "They won't even let me back!" Taylor sobbed and Selena sighed. 

"She'll be fine." She resuhered her and that sat down. Ethan got up into his mom's lap and hugged her. "Is sissy ok?" And Tay shook her head. "I'm not sure." The doctor walked over to them and Taylor's head shot up. "Is she ok?" She asked worriedly and the doctor noded. "she'll be fine. She just needs a couple stiches." Taylor sighed and sel hugged her. 

"See I told you she'd be fine." Taylor looked at her best friend and hugged her. "How did it happen anyway?" Taylor sighed as they wiated for Ally to get her stitches. "We were in the dance studio cause Scott kept saying I was getting worse instead of better, we werent paying attention and she started playing with one of my electric guitar's and somehow cut her lip open on it."

Selena sighed. "Tay it's ok, we all make mistake's." They sat in silence and Ethan started playing on Taylor's phone. They heard little footsteps and looked up to see Ally running to them with the doctor following. Taylor got down and hugged her. "Oh my God, Ally I'm sorry!" She giggled. "It's ok, I love you Mommy." Taylor sighed and kissed her daughter's head as she picked her up. 

Selena could tell how much Taylor loved her kids. "She'll be ok, just give her this medicine every morning for the next couple days." Taylor noded and grabbed her purse. They all walked outside And got in Taylor's car. "Hey Taylor?" Selena asked as the drove. "Yeah sel?" She sighed and looked at her best friend. "How do you know when you really love somebody?" Taylor faked a smile. 

"Uh well, I mean I guess you kind of just know, you get butterfly's in your stomach,  You can't stop staring at them, You abandon your usual activities, You don't mind when they do something unattractive, They can do no wrong, You feel unusually optimistic, You always think about them, You want them to be happy." Selena noded and looked away. 

She know knew she was falling for Taylor but didn't think she'd be excepted for loving a girl, let alone that Taylor was lesbian. Taylor sighed as she felt the butterfly's in her stomach and the argue to kiss her bestie. But she thought Selena was happy with Justin and wasn't in to girls. She parked at selena and Justin's house. "Bye." She mumbled and sel weakly smiled. 

"Bye Tay." She got out and walked inside. When she saw Justin and he smiled and waved and ran upstairs to there room and slammed the door closed. He was confused and followed her upstairs. He cracked the door and heard her crying. "What is wrong with me?" She sobbed and threw her lipstick at the mirror. "I'm not supposed to like them, they don't like me and I shouldnt like them, it's wrong!" She sobbed harder.

Justin was confused, "it's all my fault! If I had never became there friend I'd still think I was happy!" She fell to her knees and kept crying. "Why did I have to meet her?" Justin's mouth dropped, 'shes lesbian?' he asked himself. 

*With Taylor, Taylor's POV*

"Mommy can we play upstairs?" Ethan asked and I noded. They got excited and Ethan ran upstairs. I took Ally's hand and helps her walk up the stairs. They ran into the playroom that connects there rooms and started playing. I walked into my room and sighed. I saw a picture of me and Selena on my birthday last year. 

I felt tears burning my eyes. "I hate you Justin!" I sobbed and didn't realize the kids had walked into my room and we're watching me. "I hate you, I hate you, I hate you! I hate this world! Why can't I just be happy?" I sobbed as I threw my phone down onto bed. "I just want be me! I just want to be excepted! Why can't I have Selena, and have my kids. Why can't Selena be a damn lesbian and why can't I be with her? Why can't I tell my damn kids who I am and tell the world about my kids that I love more than anything!" 

I grabbed a thing of lipstick and through it at the mirror. "I hate everything!" I sobbed and fell to my knees. "Why can't me and sel be together? She belongs with me!" I felt four tiny arms hug me and I looked up. "Oh my God!" I sobbed. "Mommy it's ok, we love you for you." Ethan told me. I smiled and hugged my kids. "Wait then who does mommy love? If it's not her boyfriend's." Ally asked looking at Ethan. 

"Um well, I'm a lesbian, it means I love girls the way I'm supposed to live guys, people in this world don't like lesbian's or gays. They think it's wrong to like the same gender. And I love Selena but she liked boys." Ally hugged me agian and Ethan smiled. "Well I love who ever you are mommy!" I smiled agian. "How did you get so smart?" I laughed and he smiled. "Cause I'm supper man!" "And I'm supper girl!" 

I chuckled. "Who wants to make cup cakes to help mommy feel better?" The kids squeled and ran downstairs as I followed. We satrted baking and laughing. If only I had Selena this would have been perfect, I'd do anything for her to love me the way i love her! If only she loved me, we'd be together in paper rings.