( After the War) Part 1

The Dragon Queen had awaken the war was over and creatures from Xadia and humans were at peace with each other. Everyone started leaving the queen and prince to finally meet each other. Everyone was smiling and high-fiving. 

   "Well now that, that is all over, I want to officially meet your people!" Callum said to Rayla, putting his arm over her shoulder. Rayla plucked his arm off and sighed. 

     "First I need my people banished me, remember?" Rayla said, sadly.

     "Oh right, it was pretty weird seeing all of them with no faces." Callum said, looking one last time at the dragons cave. Rayla hugged Callum and said,

     "But first I am going to find my parents. Now that I know they tried protecting the egg I need to find them." Rayla said looking sorrowful at Callum.

     "Well then, I am obviously coming!" Callum said, his arms outstretched.

     "I was hoping you would come." Rayla said with a smile.

                                                                                      ~

     Viren and Claudia watched the cocoon of the bug that served Viren.

     "I never really liked that bug and look here it is now turning bigger!" Claudia exclaimed

     "The bigger the better." Moaned Viren, sitting up a little.

     "Just look at it! I mean the dang thing is glowing!" Claudia said almost at a shout. The cocoon swayed a bit, but soon stopped.

     "Claudia! Stop that! You are going to ruin the process!" Viren whispered, shouted at Claudia.

     "Sorry!" Claudia peeped.

    " I am going to go get some plants to heal you." Claudia said standing up. Viren just nodded and Claudia left. Claudia left the cavern they were hiding in. She started thinking about the bug. Why it was important to her father. She asked herself these questions when she hearding something.

     She stopped walking and stood still for a moment. It was laughing. A boy and a girl to be precise.

     "Don't you remember when you fell to the ground and adora-burs covered you! You looked like a big fuzzy clown!" The girl exclaimed.

     "I remember! They were so cute!" The boy responded. The boy and girl started getting closer. Claudia could now see there shadows in the dirty fog. Claudia felt like hitting herself. Callum's and Rayla's faces appeared. They both froze at the sight of her. Like how Claudia froze at the sight of them. Rayla pulled out her swords and pointed them at Claudia. 

     "Back away and I won't hurt you." Rayla said, scowling at her. Callum just stood there frozen. Callum once trusted Claudia, believed in her, even liked her, but now he despised her. He felt a feeling inside of him that he has never felt. 

     He wanted to hurt her, so badly. She hurt his family, his friends, but he just stood there frozen not moving a muscle. The last time he saw her was the war, but that didn't count. When they saw each other face to face was when her brother, Soren and her tried to capture them and take the dragon egg that held the dragon prince. 

     Soren had joined their side and the won, but nobody could find Viren or Claudia, well they couldn't. Callum felt like he couldn't control his body. He lunged at her. This was unnatural to him. Again he has never done such a thing in his life.

     "Callum!" Rayla shouted. She grabbed around his waist pulling him back. Rayla was saving Claudia's life! They were so different, but she was doing it. Then Callum got a hold of Claudia's neck.