Katelyn

I was the young girl who was sweet to Mama and Papa. A soft-hearted daughter of them, the sweet serenity that they have. A bundle of joy that they came into their lives. Akala niyo masayahin ako? Nagkakamali kayo, I suffers from many heartbreaks since when I was in High school, My college life as I studied business and now, I'm working as an interior designer. My Mama worked as a lawyer and Papa came from his family of doctors.

Bata palang ako, they are blessed to have me as their bundle of joy. Imagine? They got married sa gitna ng sagabal (you know what I mean) My grandparents are opposed to their relationship before. But my parents, hindi sila sumuko! As I said, mommy is a lawyer and daddy is a doctor. Pagmamahalan nila na minsa'y pinaglaban kahit masakit ay unti-unting hinihilom ng kalakasan. (Ang turaaaay!)

Daddy Doc and Mommy Atty. are so lucky to have me. Katelyn Anastacia Asuncion Suarez. Or simply, Katelyn. A girl who will strive stronger despite of my heartaches of the past. I have my parents in me. They got my support in my decision. Kahit about love, about work, they got me para hindi nila ako naki-kitang nahi-hirapan. (Sana all may parents na ganitey!)

Kidding aside, sumasabay din sila sa kung ano mang trip ko sa buhay! See? Ganito nila ako ka-love (Luhhh! Edi ikaw na, self) Kahit i-kwento ko pa sa inyo ng kahaba-haba na parang MMK, pero huwag na, baka maiyak kayo. Oh sige na nga, kwento ko na nga.

I'm the daughter of Doc. Harry Suarez and Atty. Julia Asuncion. As I said, Daddy Doc came from his family of doctors while Mommy Atty. is a lawyer. I know their parents are opposed in their relationship as Mommy is pregnant to me while she was a law student, she strives hard for everything to me until the day when I was born, Also my dad did the same thing. They are all happy when I lived in this world. And the day that I was born.

Hi! I'm Katelyn Anastacia Suarez, and I'm strong independent woman.