Sailing Away

"Did he not see the ring? Should we get a bigger-"

"Don't even start, Serkan. Of course, he saw the ring... how can he not?! It's as big as your ego."

Eda is just so tired of this conversation. He asks the same question over and over again like an obsessed man.

They arrived in Antalya almost three hours ago, and he's already making a fuss for nothing. He thinks that almost every man that talks with her, wants to be with her. Serkan tries to be subtle, but s u b t l e for him means getting upset and cocky, asking if they should buy another ring.

"I think you meant something else..."

"What?"

"As big as something else."

Eda almost spits the drink on her white shirt when she hears him.

She's just changed into some more comfortable clothes while he is still dressed in the light green polo and jeans he put on this morning before dropping Sirius at his mom.

"Look at you, Serkan Bolat! You think you're a god or something."

"Or something." He looks up from his tablet directly at her.

His eyes are more brown than blue now. They are usually like that when he's really angry or jealous. They're very blue when he's hurt, nostalgic or when he's about to cry.

It's one of the little details Eda learned and loves about Serkan.

"A robot, obviously."

"Obviously."

He enjoys doing this: imitating her. Annoying her. Driving her completely crazy.

She was surprised when he woke her up in the middle of the night. She really wanted to punch him in the face considering the fact that they went to sleep late because of an important business meeting

And he only told her to get ready because they're going to the airport:

"We have a flight to catch."

"What are you talking about? Where are we going?"

"We're going to Antalya."

Freaking Antalya! In the middle of the week.

She thought she was hallucinating at first.

"What are you talking about? Why? Did they change your drink last night or something?"

He was already out of bed, with his back towards her, so she couldn't see his face when he answered.

"Or something. Get ready."

He gave her no explanation.

"What are we doing here, Serkan Bolat? And I don't know if I should be annoyed or glad you packed my favorite flip-flops." She comments with a sarcastic smirk, challenging him... like always.

But Serkan is just too calm. Just too smiley.

Something must be really wrong with him.

"Flip-flops" He repeats jokingly, and for a moment they look so nostalgic, remembering the last time they were in this room. Eda was trying on the clothes her sponsor -Serkan Bolat- offered her.

How fast the night changes...

"I hate you so much sometimes, Serkan Bolat!"

"The feelings are mutual, Eda Yıldız. You're distracting me right now; Engin-"